Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
i THink Cause They are just Rejecting visas now days They are even not issuing visa And Even no medical For more applicant And For May Dont apply now Bro Its a advice to you apply in mid feb Or starting of web but apply now its to early to apply

alisajjad110

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 5TH, 2012
IELTS Request
xtremist said:
i THink Cause They are just Rejecting visas now days They are even not issuing visa And Even no medical For more applicant And For May Dont apply now Bro Its a advice to you apply in mid feb Or starting of web but apply now its to early to apply
i planed to apply for jan intake.. my case was rdy for jan.. but i got late... so marked may intake on loa ... and aplied nov 5th... i thought for jan thy might simply rejct my case..

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Still no news Today :/ INSHA ALLAH WE all WIll get Some News on monday :)

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
ArslanZahid said:
no marketing here. Why are you playing with the lives of genuine students?
you dont even know how these consultants ruin a case and CHC knows in first sight this is a consultant made application. Its not england bro Canadian High commission is far very hard to get through.
guys Its my suggestion to gain knowledge by yourself go to every consultant and have information what they say then apply by your self. CHC likes a students own written Sop rather then an sop which has been coming form last five years same copy :p
mene bhi isi liye btaya tha ager info leni bhi hy to ksi ache se lo....

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
xtremist said:
Please Anyone ? CHC I think busy in rejecting cases Man 5 6 rejectionsjust in a day :/
3 of my frnds got rejection yesterday..........this is awful yr...............almst its my 3rd mnth after medical ...no visa....not even replaying my emails........

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aneeq said:
3 of my frnds got rejection yesterday..........this is awful yr...............almst its my 3rd mnth after medical ...no visa....not even replaying my emails........
that's really unfair. I think they are rejecting because most of the people going to same univ.

In which univ did you got admission , and in which program?

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Memoona said:
that's really unfair. I think they are rejecting because most of the people going to same univ.

In which univ did you got admission , and in which program?
when your classes are going to start and your university Name?

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
when your classes are going to start and your university Name?
I am MEng in Electrical Engineering student at UOIT, Oshawa, Ontario.

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Hope So Ais monday ko koi news ajaiy

kafili

Nov 14, 2012
ArslanZahid said:
no marketing here. Why are you playing with the lives of genuine students?
you dont even know how these consultants ruin a case and CHC knows in first sight this is a consultant made application. Its not england bro Canadian High commission is far very hard to get through.
guys Its my suggestion to gain knowledge by yourself go to every consultant and have information what they say then apply by your self. CHC likes a students own written Sop rather then an sop which has been coming form last five years same copy :p
I also want to file my case the same way you suggest. But as all of you already applied for Visa and Masha ALLAH some of you have got it so I think you guys can give me good advice than anyone else...... I've been to a consultant few days ago he told me not apply to any institute of Toronto because of Pakistani Population ( already lots of Pakistani are living there ) so if I apply for any other city in Canada then my Success ratio would be good.......... What do you think, Is he Right??

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
kafili said:
I also want to file my case the same way you suggest. But as all of you already applied for Visa and Masha ALLAH some of you have got it so I think you guys can give me good advice than anyone else...... I've been to a consultant few days ago he told me not apply to any institute of Toronto because of Pakistani Population ( already lots of Pakistani are living there ) so if I apply for any other city in Canada then my Success ratio would be good.......... What do you think, Is he Right??
Dont apply to colleges. Apply only only and only to universities even if the university is in toronto, no probblem. There is no visa for college students/a few percent chance

kafili

Nov 14, 2012
alwaysoptimistic said:
Dont apply to colleges. Apply only only and only to universities even if the university is in toronto, no probblem. There is no visa for college students/a few percent chance
Thanks For Advice but I've study gap I've completed My inter in 2008 and since 2008 no studies I was doing Jobs But I dont have any Proper Evidence now I'm worried About how to get addmission and If I got admission then really worried about the Visa :-\ :-\ :-X

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
kafili said:
Toronto is not the problem , problem is with the institutes we select, go for universities.............

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momi said:
Toronto is not the problem , problem is with the institutes we select, go for universities.............
yes, I agree, Toronto is not an issue.