+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Memoona said:
are you a university or college applicant? And when your classes are going to start?
Uni applicant...
applied for sep session but didnt got the visa - still waiting
classes starting in JAN

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Azy said:
Re-medical will be asked from Delhi through IOM Karachi Pakistan. Not Embassy I think?
Well hope for the best. this is my research:
One of the guys here in this forum had got rejection because he didn't replied to embassy for their email.
And in return embassy refused the application by stating the reason that YOU DIDN't respond to our email.
Now the thing which is concerned is that if Embassy emailed us then in return they had checked our replies also.
And if they really had cheked then that means they are working on that. If there would be the need of re-medical then they surely had asked from us.. But all they are waiting for december to dispatch the visa.
Thats all my mind works..
rest ALMIGHTY is the only evident. We cant say anything..
yes ! i know about the rejection .. but we have replied to their email twice or thrice ... and every time I mail them they send that confirmation slip which ensures that our email has been sent ...
lets hope for the best :)

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umairf6 said:
Uni applicant...
applied for sep session but didnt got the visa - still waiting
classes starting in JAN
What is your profile and time line? This is mad, you have been waiting for so long.
In which univ you have got admission and in which program ?
Did you get medical call within 13 weeks of your date of filing of visa application?

Actually some people waited for about 5-6 months for medical call, some wait for at least 3 months. some got medical call early but still waiting for visa as their classes are in January.

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azy said:
Re-medical will be asked from Delhi through IOM Karachi Pakistan. Not Embassy I think?
Well hope for the best. this is my research:
One of the guys here in this forum had got rejection because he didn't replied to embassy for their email.
And in return embassy refused the application by stating the reason that YOU DIDN't respond to our email.
Now the thing which is concerned is that if Embassy emailed us then in return they had checked our replies also.
And if they really had cheked then that means they are working on that. If there would be the need of re-medical then they surely had asked from us.. But all they are waiting for december to dispatch the visa.
Thats all my mind works..
rest ALMIGHTY is the only evident. We cant say anything..
Yeah Azy is right. Even a person who got medical call right after 2 weeks of his visa application is still waiting for visa from about 3 months. I hope In december every one here on this thread, will insha Allah get their visa. Ameen. Just pray till December for your visa !

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
INSHA ALLAH this week will be full of News And Probably Good One

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
which contact email address do you guys use for sending your inquiries to chc isl..

I will need to send a couple of them in the distant future if things get really delayed.

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memoona said:
Yeah Azy is right. Even a person who got medical call right after 2 weeks of his visa application is still waiting for visa from about 3 months. I hope In december every one here on this thread, will insha Allah get their visa. Ameen. Just pray till December for your visa !
Still plan for your worst.
As I had wasted my 1 year and now I am realizing how far it was worth-full for me. I am going to join a University in Pakistan from January. And I also had planned if I will not hear any news from CHC, ISL till the end of december then I will withdraw My application and will be filling again in the mid of January for the MAY INTAKE.
Plan for the worst. Leave everything on ALLAH. Do your best.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
mohsinis said:
@ rockers2012
Any update regarding your medical call???????????

yup, 25 days are up . no medical call yet.

this week is important. nothing comes up by the end of this week

then im more than sure i wont be issued a medical call.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please give me the link where Should I find the timeline for January 2013 session?

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
guys who are waiting for visa after medical. please be patient, your visa is almost confirmed and they can issue it any time but chances of rejections are rare. dont take any wild step. I mean dont email them every day coz every email you send they print and put it in your profile. it doesnot leave a good impression. secondly those who are thinking of withdrawing their cases, please wait until your patience limit. there is nothing wrong with CHC but this is their normal behavior, sometimes they delay in sending medicals and now they are delaying in visa stamping.