Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
mohsinis said:
I am just going to send them Medical Report Plus Passport. Becuz all other documents are already with them.
Plz check ur inbox and respond

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
mohsinis said:
@ wfsoomro
what about ur VISA?
Well buddy i took my medical on the 9th of october and I am waiting for my visa since then. Infact everyone here is

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
below I receive a attached letter with my medical

Application No xxxxxxxxxx Date 31/11/2012

This refrence to your for a Study Piermt.
The following CHECKED documents/information are required to continue the processing.

o Medical Exam Result- please refer to attached Instructions.
o Letter of Acceptance
o Valid Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)
o Original Police clearance Certificate.
o Original IELTS

o Proof of previous Education.

Note: None of above is checked (is it pre defined performa where they mention Application No and used for medical call. )

I already submitted all the above documents along with my application package Excluded (CAQ).
Are you a university applicant?? or college applicant??

Bitians

Oct 23, 2012
rockers2012 said:
university student.

as u have suggested 13-20 days

so do u think this upcoming week is important? if i dont hear anything by nov 10....total days will be like 25 by then since i applied on oct 16.

edit....im also from karachi....it might take a couple more days for a delivery to arrive at a courier center

I also ve filled my application by 16 Oct 2012...
i am as Student of Masters in Information System Security Management from CONCORDIA university college of Alberta...
Since i ve not reply from CHC.......

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Bitians said:
i am as Student of Masters in Information System Security Management from CONCORDIA university college of Alberta...
where from u r?

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Bitians said:
college or univ applicant?

Memoona

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
University.......
Normally, applicants get a medical call after the evaluation of their visa application.

Did you submitted medical results with your visa application right in the start on your application? If yes, then might be this is the reason, that none of the options on the checklist were checked, and embassy only notified you with the application Number. Medical results is valid for a year I think.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Memoona said:
Normally, applicants get a medical call after the evaluation of their visa application.

Did you submitted medical results with your visa application right in the start on your application? If yes, then might be this is the reason, that none of the options on the checklist were checked, and embassy only notified you with the application Number. Medical results is valid for a year I think.
No i did not submit the medical result with application. but with this check box their is a attached paper where Medical detail is given i.e appointment no for medical. and centre address in PK.

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
May i know when you apply do you have to post your passport with other Documents ?please update me thanks