+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Winter 2013"

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Advise !!!

I applied for SIAST Jan 2013 session, I have submitted my pp after medical on 19 Dec 2012 since that time I haven't heard any thing from CHC
Now the problem is if if as SIAST to deffer my admission they will transfer me to Aug 2013 session.

Can I get admission in any other Uni or college for May 2013 session and send that LOA to CHC,
Will it effect my chances of getting visa ????

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
I just came back from chc islamabad I came to know why I havent get my visa yet they told my medical report ddnt come back yet from checking its schocking every one should inquire about their case

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
amirbutt28 said:
I just came back from chc islamabad I came to know why I havent get my visa yet they told my medical report ddnt come back yet from checking its schocking every one should inquire about their case
howd u get into the embassy? Btw aneeq said the same thing. So what can you do about it, did they suggest anything? I am also trying to get through to them yar

umairf6

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
amirbutt28 said:
I just get in
how did you get in ?? if any of our relatives or friend go and visit CHC Islamabad , will they tell them the reason of delay or not ?

in my case its been more than 6 months now ! and embassy is not replying ...
what should i do ? i have emailed them many times but no reply

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
amirbutt28 said:
Same here yr CHC saying that they haven't got my medical... 9 mnth gone how could this be possible...
I thnk they r playing games with us..... Yr send me ur contact nu I need to discuss some issues

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
wfsoomro said:
howd u get into the embassy? Btw aneeq said the same thing. So what can you do about it, did they suggest anything? I am also trying to get through to them yar
Dnt knw what CHC is upto... They didn't respond to our emails in time.. It seems that we r stuck:(

Aneeq

Star Member
May 12, 2012
umairf6 said:
how did you get in ?? if any of our relatives or friend go and visit CHC Islamabad , will they tell them the reason of delay or not ?

in my case its been more than 6 months now ! and embassy is not replying ...
what should i do ? i have emailed them many times but no reply
Bro now I can bet u CHC have already got our medical the problem is either they misplace it( possibility is 10%) r they are just delaying it,,,, they r not willing to pick our files.....

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aneeq said:
Same here yr CHC saying that they haven't got my medical... 9 mnth gone how could this be possible...
I thnk they r playing games with us..... Yr send me ur contact nu I need to discuss some issues
hoping that they r saying this to evryone .i.e, medical clearness not received :(

amirbutt28

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Aneeq if you are asking my number its 03334417764 do msg not call and they are not delaying I visit the embassy the canadian officer said to.me I have just check your file you medical result is not recieve us yet

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
amirbutt28 said:
Aneeq if you are asking my number its 03334417764 do msg not call and they are not delaying I visit the embassy the canadian officer said to.me I have just check your file you medical result is not recieve us yet
So i guess if you guys (Aneeq and Amir bhai) live in Islamabad, and they are telling medical file has not been recieved, than what about those guys who are living out of islamabad, like mein karachi se hun, i am planning to apply soon, tou phir kitna time lagega Inshallah agar mera medical aya tou ???

zara2012

Dec 15, 2012
NAME: FAIZAN ALI
file submitted: 26th NOV
medical received : 11 DEC
passport sent back: 14TH DEC

i deferred my admission in summer term my uni is sfu and i got my credits transfer there.............any hope for visa in this month?
;D