Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
ramzero said:
Those who got rejection and want to re-apply in university ...

share your details with me .. I will help you out with best and easiest way :)
Best offer in the town :p
Hurry up and avail it before the options are expired

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
ArslanZahid said:
Its time to go guys. I am leaving for Canada. I have handed over this sheet to bilal and billad
I would really like to thank this forum and then ramzero the creatorof thread. some seniors waziri and enfeild who lead me to this point then I found very good friends, future of my country the Talent like inam momi alwaysoptimistic qamalik kashif bilal482 waseem mfm.

I will come to forum again whenever I get time. if you guys need any info. please leave PM in this forum ID. I wish good luck to everyone. Remember me your prayers.
Best of luck Arslan Bhai. may u succeed at every turn of life and have a bright future in canada. we will miss u.. Have a nice journey..... take care n ALLAH HAFIZ

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
HI ramzero,
i cant get my visa bc i cant submit my orignal passport bc i am working in oman, and my consultant tell me that u can get visa if u submit scan copy of ur passport and now he say that CHC not entertaining my case bc i did'nt submit my orignal passport, i wanna know what the process to defer my admission bc now i wanna submit my visa application from UAE bc for all gulf countries UAE is handling the visa process which is more faster than CHC islamabad,

champion0333

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2012
IELTS Request
6 Band
Med's Request
inshALLAH soon
Does "Use of representative" form makes your case different from others? i heard from someone that it shows you as a bonafide student....... is it true?

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
emmennbee said:
can anyone tell me the fax no of CHC I????
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ci-ci/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Fax
If you fax your message to the Non-Canadians Gateway at 613-996-9709, you can expect a response within five business days. Long-distance charges will apply.

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New rules are on the way for International students: :-X :-X

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/282091/new-rules-may-be-coming-for-foreign-students/

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
MASOOD85 said:
HI ramzero,
i cant get my visa bc i cant submit my orignal passport bc i am working in oman, and my consultant tell me that u can get visa if u submit scan copy of ur passport and now he say that CHC not entertaining my case bc i did'nt submit my orignal passport, i wanna know what the process to defer my admission bc now i wanna submit my visa application from UAE bc for all gulf countries UAE is handling the visa process which is more faster than CHC islamabad,
As'salam Alikum,

First you send an application via fax or by post to CIC for withdrawing your case and it will take around 2 week maximum.

If your holding Pakistan passport than you should apply from your home country because mostly I have seen that CIC UAE process is fast but they don't give visa so easily to Pakistani.

Make sure about it and than apply there.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Craving said:

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/282091/new-rules-may-be-coming-for-foreign-students/
actually they are making it sure that you are going for studies and actually completing your studies, those should be afraid who wants to quit their studies and then living there ...

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billad said:
actually they are making it sure that you are going for studies and actually completing your studies, those should be afraid who wants to quit their studies and then living there ...
Then it sounds good step taken by CHC.
Actually fake students are threat for Canada in long run and they are also creating hindrance on the way of genuine students.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Craving said:

It will be in favor of genuine students...

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
Ramzero,

Actually my consultant told me that he recieve all my document ( degree,transcript ets) which i submit for visa, so it means that i dont need to ask CHC to withdraw my case, actually my consultant told me that he recieve information from CHC that my case was not entertained by CHC due to my passport scan copy, i am not cleared that either m refused or they are asking for orignal passport which is impossible to me to submit, bc i can't put my job on risk as there is no time period define by CHC for processing, if i will take annual leave so m sure in 30 days i will not get any response from CHC Islamabad, thats y i am thinking to put my visa from UAE , bc i have work visa of oman and the rule apply for omani resident will same apply on me, have u heard any case of pakistani guy who apply from UAE and got rejected?

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:

Just filling application form, until I came across to education box.....I am an ACCA affiliate, previously i've done FSc

Should I complete this box ?
what should I write in Field and study level ?

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
jazzyworld said:
Question:

Just filling application form, until I came across to education box.....I am an ACCA affiliate, previously i've done FSc

Should I complete this box ?
what should I write in Field and study level ?
in EDUCATION box...about O Level/Matriculation

then in EMPLOYMENT box.. in 1 bar about ur FSC... then in 2 bar about ACCA...

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilal482 said:
in EDUCATION box...about O Level/Matriculation

then in EMPLOYMENT box.. in 1 bar about ur FSC... then in 2 bar about ACCA...
is it so ? :-X

in Employment details box I have details of my current and previous job information so they are filled.....
only confused with the education:
Question on the form is: Have you had any post secondary education (Including Uni, college and apprenticeship training) ?
My Question is: Do ACCA is counted as Post secondary education ? or should I write FSc detail in this box

Thanks and Jazak Allah in Advance