+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
ned12345 said:
YAAR FM agar aap ko ticket miley tou mujhay zarur bataye ga,, becuz i also have to go to calgary and xpecting visa.. ok??
Sorry buddy i did not read your comment. I got a ticket today for 100K. 6th September is the date.

ISB to Dubai, Dubai to Zurich, Zurich to Calgary. If you need the ticket agnet info, please inform me.

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
hasankhan27 said:
8) [size=10pt]Its time to pack my bags! I have got my student visa [/size] 8)

I just want to say that this forum and especially this thread is a blessing for me, i have resolved so many of my confusions here and at the same time made some wonderful friends.

I really want to thank Farhan Malik (mfm) to introducing me to the forum, Inam and Momi for being so helpful and supportive, Ramzero for creating this thread. Also regular members like Arslan Zahid and many other members.

I really wish all of you the very best, if you have not received your visa yet then i pray that you get it soon and if you already have got it then have a safe and great time in Canada.

Special message for Momi; brother there is definitely a hidden blessing from Allah that your visa is being delayed. We humans don't have that foresight and intelligence to judge what bounties Allah have hidden for us, with these delays and decisions in life. After a couple of months you will be having a laugh and will understand how Allah planned everything for you. You are a big source of inspiration for all of us, may you succeed in every walk of life. Ameen :)
congratulation bro

LoudNClear

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2019
IELTS Request
Not required
Hey guys I am at Dubai airport waiting for my next flight to Zurish by Swiss air.

It was hard to say bye bye to family because I have never been out of Pakistan before.

Please make sohail.nedian green, he got his visa on 30th... I was in contact with him through mobile.

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
LoudNClear said:
Hey guys I am at Dubai airport waiting for my next flight to Zurish by Swiss air.

It was hard to say bye bye to family because I have never been out of Pakistan before.

Please make sohail.nedian green, he got his visa on 30th... I was in contact with him through mobile.
After reaching your destination please share your Swiss air experience as i am also going to use the same service. Have a safe and nice journey.

osama13

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-06-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-08-2012
FM001 said:
After reaching your destination please share your Swiss air experience as i am also going to use the same service. Have a safe and nice journey.
i have reached with that also it was good but pretty hectic

danyal713

Feb 4, 2012
NO ADVANCE,NO WIN NO LOSS
With and without IELTS
Include Bank Statements
We are offering study visa on done base (pay fee after visa) for
ENGLAND, CYPRUS and CANADA

''UK Study Visa''
Metric with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.5 lac done base/including college fee
Inter with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.5 lac done base/ including college fee

''CYPRUS Study Visa''
Metric with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.0 lac done base/including college fee
Inter with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.0 lac done base/ including college fee

''CANADA Study Visa''
Minimum Inter with Ielts ------ 14 lac done base/ including college fee

Note: We don't charge a single paisa before visa.
IELTS opportunties are availabe.

For any queries please contact at
Adnan Javed
Cell # 0345-7461411 , 0334-6968115

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
danyal713 said:
NO ADVANCE,NO WIN NO LOSS
With and without IELTS
Include Bank Statements
We are offering study visa on done base (pay fee after visa) for
ENGLAND, CYPRUS and CANADA

''UK Study Visa''
Metric with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.5 lac done base/including college fee
Inter with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.5 lac done base/ including college fee

''CYPRUS Study Visa''
Metric with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.0 lac done base/including college fee
Inter with Ielts ------ 5.5 to 6.0 lac done base/ including college fee

''CANADA Study Visa''
Minimum Inter with Ielts ------ 14 lac done base/ including college fee

Note: We don't charge a single paisa before visa.
IELTS opportunties are availabe.

For any queries please contact at
Adnan Javed
Cell # 0345-7461411 , 0334-6968115
I know what this is all about. You people apply again and again for a student till he gets the visa . for instance if he get it on first time then you gonna get a huge profit. some times you people can suffer too. I wish you people suffer a lot caz you kinda people have made it so hard for genuine students to get to canada .you people make forge documents which on further investigation chc undermines the credibibility of genuine students and now a days people in pakistan especially college students are going through hell caz of you.
just for god sake stay away from this forum at least. this forum is not for your prick advertisements but instead for some good advices

cwstbt

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
alwaysoptimistic said:
I know what this is all about. You people apply again and again for a student till he gets the visa . for instance if he get it on first time then you gonna get a huge profit. some times you people can suffer too. I wish you people suffer a lot caz you kinda people have made it so hard for genuine students to get to canada .you people make forge documents which on further investigation chc undermines the credibibility of genuine students and now a days people in pakistan especially college students are going through hell caz of you.
just for god sake stay away from this forum at least. this forum is not for your prick advertisements but instead for some good advices
Alwalysoptimistic maine 4th may ko submit karwaya tha apna case.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
FM001 said:
Yups bro. I hope now you also feel good while passing Fedex office on Paris road. :D
yups and got a great ticket from where u bought it?

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
LoudNClear said:

congrats to him.

Umer221

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
ArslanZahid said:
yups and got a great ticket from where u bought it?
Arslan bhai koi agent ka batao Sialkot mai ticket book kerwanay k leye.. I hope I'll get my Visa by this Week Insha Allah..
Thanks

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
umairf6 said:
hey
where are these pplz-samad majeed ,chemistali, Azy ,bahams faince , ss789 ..
did they got the visa?
Chemist ali got an email from CHC to submit work permit application. he has submitted and may get his visa later. he may have to defer his term to january.
Baham is busy in his marriage, he is in Pakistan nowdays. his Fiancee (now his wife:p) may have got visa but didn't update.
no idea about ss789 he was very active some months ago but may be hasnot replied anything here for a ling time.
Samad majeed and Azy were never active members here.