Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
niaziwal said:
ab ap ko bar bar request krna hoga :p ,,, miss you inam bhai
anytime bro.
Inam is certainly live wire.
I am alos hell busy these days sab se milna milana treats dena shoping. residence ka bandobast nahi ho raha. so very busy.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
hasankhan27 said:
8) [size=10pt]Its time to pack my bags! I have got my student visa [/size] 8)

I just want to say that this forum and especially this thread is a blessing for me, i have resolved so many of my confusions here and at the same time made some wonderful friends.

I really want to thank Farhan Malik (mfm) to introducing me to the forum, Inam and Momi for being so helpful and supportive, Ramzero for creating this thread. Also regular members like Arslan Zahid and many other members.

I really wish all of you the very best, if you have not received your visa yet then i pray that you get it soon and if you already have got it then have a safe and great time in Canada.

Special message for Momi; brother there is definitely a hidden blessing from Allah that your visa is being delayed. We humans don't have that foresight and intelligence to judge what bounties Allah have hidden for us, with these delays and decisions in life. After a couple of months you will be having a laugh and will understand how Allah planned everything for you. You are a big source of inspiration for all of us, may you succeed in every walk of life. Ameen :)
woooooah! happy for you many congratulations. let me GREEN you.

I told you visa may come in first week of Sep. And also CHC is working on visas. those university students have done with medicals in july and Early august will get Visa very soon. and I pray for Momi. may he get his visa earlier then anyone.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
momi said:
Thanks and Congratulations and best of luck for the future...
Sheryar said:
congrats:)))
ArslanZahid said:
woooooah! happy for you many congratulations. let me GREEN you.

I told you visa may come in first week of Sep. And also CHC is working on visas. those university students have done with medicals in july and Early august will get Visa very soon. and I pray for Momi. may he get his visa earlier then anyone.
Cheers :D

chraza

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
congrats to every one getting there visa's.... but no one seems to b getting a medical call any more... why??? its been month ive been waiting for my medical :(

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
chraza said:
congrats to every one getting there visa's.... but no one seems to b getting a medical call any more... why??? its been month ive been waiting for my medical :(
You will get ur medical soon...But I think they will also ask u to defer....

Ahmadkhool44

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2014
AOR Received.
CC Charged March 31
hasankhan27 said:

I just want to say that this forum and especially this thread is a blessing for me, i have resolved so many of my confusions here and at the same time made some wonderful friends.

I really want to thank Farhan Malik (mfm) to introducing me to the forum, Inam and Momi for being so helpful and supportive, Ramzero for creating this thread. Also regular members like Arslan Zahid and many other members.

I really wish all of you the very best, if you have not received your visa yet then i pray that you get it soon and if you already have got it then have a safe and great time in Canada.

Special message for Momi; brother there is definitely a hidden blessing from Allah that your visa is being delayed. We humans don't have that foresight and intelligence to judge what bounties Allah have hidden for us, with these delays and decisions in life. After a couple of months you will be having a laugh and will understand how Allah planned everything for you. You are a big source of inspiration for all of us, may you succeed in every walk of life. Ameen :)
Congrats and best of luck for future :)

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
hasankhan27 said:

congratulations and best of luck for the future

have a safe journey....

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
ArslanZahid said:
those university students have done with medicals in july and Early august will get Visa very soon.
and what about those who have done with medical in june :D :D

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
wahab7 said:
and what about those who have done with medical in june :D :D
They are being penalized for doing medicals so early.... :D

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
According to CHC the processing time for study permt applicants from Pakistan is 11 weeks, then why they don't follow their own regulations , and wasting precious time of students . Keeping a student 8 months waited and then refusal , if they don't accept college applicant then they should clearly informe. This violation of rules and regulations . :(

anjukhan

Star Member
May 15, 2012
niaziwal said:
According to CHC the processing time for study permt applicants from Pakistan is 11 weeks, then why they don't follow their own regulations , and wasting precious time of students . Keeping a student 8 months waited and then refusal , if they don't accept college applicant then they should clearly informe. This violation of rules and regulations . :(
PROCESSING TIME STUDY PERMIT IS 13 WEEK.CHECK CIC WEBSITE

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
anjukhan said:
PROCESSING TIME STUDY PERMIT IS 13 WEEK.CHECK CIC WEBSITE
Let's suppose 15 , but they took 30 weeks and at last refusal

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
niaziwal said:
is topic pe hum ne bohat behas ki hai magar koi khatir khawa jawab nahi mil saka.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....