+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

Tali

Aug 16, 2012
bilalsaeed said:
CHC usually takes time to process the college student case. I think you should still keep your finger crossed.
Yes but its been 3 months and no medical even. My classes are starting in less than 3 weeks; how can they not take that into consideration? Is this topic regarding student visas no?

Adnan Faisal

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2012
Med's Request
16/07/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Tali said:
Yes but its been 3 months and no medical even. My classes are starting in less than 3 weeks; how can they not take that into consideration? Is this topic regarding student visas no?
this is a tregedy with every student here...chc in pakistan evn dont consider our university/college time and start of classes..this issue needs to be addressed..but dont know where

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
salam123 said:
I just received my passport right now, alhumdulillah!!!
I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum. I have been following it and you guys have been a great help. Thank you Momi and Inam Bhai for replying to my other topic as well, it was a huge help. I pray that everyone who is waiting for their visa will get it soon, inshAllah.
congratssssss

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
LoudNClear said:
No doubt canada is already undergoing the process of tightening the PR rules. Canada refused PR to several canadian temporary residents with job which was later undone with legal help.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1211698--ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog
Yes, as the number of applicants for SP, PNP, FSW, CEC are on record high these years so Canada has to make things tough in order to allow only best candidates to go through and become Permanent Residents.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hasankhan27 said:
He also said that the necessity to validate application forms has also been introduced in recent years because the chc had started loosing some applications :s . So that now they have an online record as well
Oops! Share all the tourturing details at once :( They were loosing applications :eek:

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Khurram231 said:
But Nomi bhai if they dispatch the PP's by tomorrow then it will be difficult to collect it on same day and after wk end there will be 2 or three holidays .
What if they have dispatched it today?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mhk123 said:
Haroon Khan
Case submitted: 4th July
Medical request: 16th July
Medical examination: 25th July (Passport returned on the 26th)

I was contacted by CHC on 3rd August by email. This is what the wrote:

"Dear Sir;

This refers to your application for a Study Permit Visa. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information:

- Have you ever resided outside Pakistan ? Please provide dates and locations.

The above information is required within 05 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file."

I replied immediately by email, and later by fax and post, the same day. This was Friday, and surprisingly, CHC even sent me an acknowledgement on Monday (the next working day). 5 days are long gone, it's almost 2 weeks now!
1. What was your reply? Have you included any proof/documents?
2. Wahab7 on this forum has also received exact same concern from CIC, he too is waiting.
3. Your details are included in a spreadsheet that we maintain, so please update us once you get any news.

Best of Luck

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mhk123 said:
Not really. The application was complete and checked many a time before submission. I remember providing this piece of information on a form that I downloaded from their website. Secondly, Gerry's acts as the last line of defense; they had spent a fair amount of time checking the contents on my file for completion. Once at the reception, and then at the submission counter.
Don't worry, inshallah you will be getting it soon.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Sheryar said:
Ajj bhi koi visa nahi! :( ,any idea kab aye gaaa?
You should worry only when you don't get it and others are receiving their visas. As no one has received their visas since the last batch of visas so wait patiently and pray for yourself and others too.

It will make your eid if you get it tomorrow but be hopeful.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
Help me for admission in MUN. Deadline is 15 feb for submission of application. When shud i apply for it?
Apply ASAP. Understand and complete the requirements and apply.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mhk123 said:
Hasankhan27,

I hope you get your passport back in time :) I'm going into an undergrad program at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo. What about you? The problem is, most of my friends got their visas well within one month. 20-25 days to be precise!
Which course are you going to study from there?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hasankhan27 said:
You (momi) and Arslan Zahid are men of nerves! The good thing is that once your respective visas arrive (IA)......your happiness would be much more than anyone on this forum! We all are praying for your positive and early decision :)
Yeah, we all do. Keep the hope alive, Inshallah you are joining us in Canada for Fall 2012.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
salam123 said:
I just received my passport right now, alhumdulillah!!!
I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum. I have been following it and you guys have been a great help. Thank you Momi and Inam Bhai for replying to my other topic as well, it was a huge help. I pray that everyone who is waiting for their visa will get it soon, inshAllah.
That's a good news for today :)

All the best Salman. And as I said you didn't require medical.

@ALL: I am think you should receive visas tomorrow, TCS guys on Saturday too. Inshallah

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hasankhan27 said:
Congrats! finally a news after 2 weeks! :D

Are you on the spreadsheet?
His SP was valid but his visa got expired so he was justing renewing the visa. No he is not on Spreadsheet.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Tali said:
Okay perfect!

So what kind of info should be a part of my profile? As in what details should i post?

Is the following information enough:

College: George Brown
Degree: Fashion Management
Destination: Toronto
CHC: Islamabad
Submitted my application on: 15th May, 2012
Medical call: NO
As you would have already noted, that college applicants are facing sever delays in getting their medical calls and only few of them (on this form) have received their medical call so far. So you have to wait and see. You can see the excel sheet here: http://bit.ly/JNFIoC