25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Maverick13 said:
i have been admitted to university of windsor for masters but i want to change my university. i could not find any link on univ websites in which i am interseted (ubc and u of cal). please help me how to transfer my credits and explain me the process. keep in mind that i have not started my course at windsor yet but i plan for a transfer after 1 or 2 semesters. please help me i am worried
once you reach windsor and complete 1 or 2 semesters then you must apply for admission to any other university by showing them that you are studying in windsor.
in sop you can write I gonna change my course or I want to transfer my credits.
then its upto accepting institute (say uni calgary) either they give you admission or not? if they grant you admission then again its upto UoC how much credit they feel can be transferred.
you need to develop strong communication with the faculty of UoC in which you want to transfer your credit and also u must have good grades in your first 2 semesters at windsor.
to be specific it similar to normal admission you must have a LOA then you can leave windsor and carry on studies at Calgary

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
nomimoon said:
ASSALMU ALAUKUM everyone,

mjhe seniors se help chahia,ma apni profile elaborate krta hn,plz let me knw k mere visa chances kya han!!
stouffville college
course acca
apply 18 may
ielts 5.5
intermediate 65 %
no medical call yet...
or ma feb this year england se wapis aya hn
or wahan mere course unfortunately incomplete ha or uski deatail ma une da chuka hn k mane course q complete ni kia, nd i have used my uncle,s business statement...

rep plz
very low chances brother you must withdraw ur case and try to get admission in any university of canada then apply. stay connected to this forum if you want success.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Re: RE:Visa Rejected on a Lam Excuse...really didn't get it why CHC officer rejected

kamran.afzal said:
Visa Rejected :(

1. purpose of visit--------------as i have given my statement of purpose in which clearly defines student permit
2. weak financial status---------

I didn't understand the psyche of the CHC officer that what kind of lam excuses for the rejection of my visa.

is there any suggestion from any of bro on this forum.

My recommendation for all who are applying for canada is please don't apply on college base acceptance letter as they all are refused in my scope. Please try a university acceptance letter if you really want to save your money and time.

Thanks
Kamran Afzal
Dont loose hope that was obvious result for college applicants
the suggestion u r giving to others is very valid for you secure admission in any uni and apply again. its never late

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Rashi1 said:
whats funny in it.u r spending a lot of money for ur future .one have all rights to get all informtions regarding that.and i am comparing saskatchewan with other provinces of canada not with pakistan
yeah you have right If you have read my comment it says "go for Regina"

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
nomimoon said:
Its not FA,here i have FSC(engineering)
I guess i can get admission in bsc in field of engineering
Please tel me any univ where can i get admission with
Normal fee..

Noman ahmed
a lot of universities

windsor
new burns wick
royal military college
laval uni
manitoba
sasketchwen
regina
sfu
and more

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
waqasahmed92 said:
Yar Abhi Tak Kissi College applicant ki med call ahi hay, jinoon nay June mein apply kia tha ????
yaar abi tak unhe nahi ai jinho ne january me apply kia hai june to bht door hai

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
mozan said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkaSzDkxOr5FdC13a2xVbllUWTlJOGkwV3dTRUd5bnc#gid=0

Open this link under column "R" you can find the reason.
great reply bro hahahaha column "R"

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
waqasahmed92 said:
Since it's established that VO's mood is the least of my concern do you guys think that a 700+K CAD statement is enough ?? My uncle maternal uncle is sponsoring me and he is a US citizen. Plus I have an A level Background and I am going to Humber College Advance Diploma Electrical Engrr with one semester fees paid. ?? What are my chances ?
ur reason of delay is humber college
also sponsor must be parents or maximun brother/sister.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
waqasahmed92 said:
I guess so, I supplied a notorized affidaviat (from the US) claiming that I was his nephew and that I would abide to all the rules and regulations of Canada with all financial support being done by him (My Uncle) also that I would leave Canada after completion of my course. I also submitted my Parents (Nikka Nama) so that proper linkage can be made that he is my uncle indeed. Also I submitted my visa application on June 7th 2012.
I meant did you justify the reason why is your uncle sponsoring you? What is the reason that he has agreed to sponsor you? Such sponsorship are not given a lot of importance by VO and it results in refusal. I hope you don't suffer due to this.

waqasahmed92

Jul 23, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2012
Med's Request
Soon :)
Seniors I need some help, what should I do now....? It's obvious that I am going in delay since it's July and no word from CHC, should I withdraw my case. if I do withdraw would I get fees refund (college) ?? Also if I withdraw how many days would CHC take to send my passport and all other original documents back plus if I want to reapply then what path should I take and in which Canadian provice for fast processing. Please Please help help help

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
waqasahmed92 said:
Seniors I need some help, what should I do now....? It's obvious that I am going in delay since it's July and no word from CHC, should I withdraw my case. if I do withdraw would I get fees refund (college) ?? Also if I withdraw how many days would CHC take to send my passport and all other original documents back plus if I want to reapply then what path should I take and in which Canadian provice for fast processing. Please Please help help help
1. Withdraw in the end of August
2. You will get your fee with some deduction. You should discuss this issue with your admission office.
3. CHC process the request for withdrawal within a week. You should get your documents latest within 2 weeks.
4. If you want to apply then apply based on University LOA and province doesn't affect your visa but one should try his luck in Alberta ans Saskatchewan.

Rashi1

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2012
Inam89 said:
I meant did you justify the reason why is your uncle sponsoring you? What is the reason that he has agreed to sponsor you? Such sponsorship are not given a lot of importance by VO and it results in refusal. I hope you don't suffer due to this.
bro i want to ask two things.
1 is it necessary for sponsor that he must b in canada? as i have applied with sponsorship of my maternal uncle and he is in pakistan.
2 what could b the best reason to convince the VO, that why he is sponsoring?

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Rashi1 said:
bro i want to ask two things.
1 is it necessary for sponsor that he must b in canada? as i have applied with sponsorship of my maternal uncle and he is in pakistan.
2 what could b the best reason to convince the VO, that why he is sponsoring?
1. no its not necessary. sponsor in pakistan is better. nut recently my friend got medical in 2 weeks has been sponsored by his brother who is canadian national.

2. the best reason the the relation with the sponsor. if its ur father then perfect then comes brothers and sisters then comes uncles.
you need affidevit of support, bank statements of sponsor, tax papers, family ties with him, his own family.

Adnan Faisal

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2012
Med's Request
16/07/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
hey all seniors out here..
i ahve applied to CHC on july 04 2012 got medical on 16 july 2012..now how much time wil CHC take after medical???
and what are the chances of visa issuence?

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adnan Faisal said:
hey all seniors out here..
i ahve applied to CHC on july 04 2012 got medical on 16 july 2012..now how much time wil CHC take after medical???
and what are the chances of visa issuence?
In a couple of weeks you would get your Passport back hopefully. Visa chances are extremely high after medical!
Which university and degree program are you going to?