+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

chemistali

Apr 2, 2012
mfm said:
Chances are high, cant say for sure the %age chance, but the chances are pretty high.
It takes between 4 to 6 weeks.

Best of luck for the wait :)
Thanks a lot dear, Insha'allah I'll get it soon. I'll try to return my documents to CHC as soon as possible.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
AOA,
I got acceptance from Concordia University in the MEng Mechanical Engineering program for fall 2012 session. Unfortunately i was not able to apply for a CAQ/Study permit well in time. My classes start on the 4th of September and i have applied for CAQ on 19th of June. It takes 20 days max to get ur CAQ acceptance. It means that i will only be able to apply for a study permit in around mid july! 11 weeks is the processing time for the study permit, so ill be getting my visa (if a positive decision) by mid October! Advise me;

1- Is it advisable to defer my admission to the January 2013 session and then apply for the study permit accordingly
2- Or apply the study permit for the fall 2012 and keep my fingers crossed, if the visa doesnt come in time only then apply for a deferral.

Out of the above 2 options, which has more chances of a positive decision?

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
hasankhan27 said:
AOA,
I got acceptance from Concordia University in the MEng Mechanical Engineering program for fall 2012 session. Unfortunately i was not able to apply for a CAQ/Study permit well in time. My classes start on the 4th of September and i have applied for CAQ on 19th of June. It takes 20 days max to get ur CAQ acceptance. It means that i will only be able to apply for a study permit in around mid july! 11 weeks is the processing time for the study permit, so ill be getting my visa (if a positive decision) by mid October! Advise me;

1- Is it advisable to defer my admission to the January 2013 session and then apply for the study permit accordingly
2- Or apply the study permit for the fall 2012 and keep my fingers crossed, if the visa doesnt come in time only then apply for a deferral.

number 2

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hasankhan27 said:
AOA,

Option 2

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
shazimgv said:
name. shazim

clg name. stouffville

applied in dec2011
course. ACCA
waiting for visa/medical
Could you provide the Date on which you file your case?

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
hasankhan27 said:
AOA,

You can apply for study permit without getting the CAQ. You just have to write a cover letter to tell the VO that you have already applied for the CAQ and you would send it it CHC Islamabad as soon as you receive it. Do not forget to attach printout of your CAQ application and other related forms with this cover letter. I read it some where on CHC Islamaad website or on Quebec immigration website.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
@inam89
yaar ek masla hai...actually last month i applied to chc on the basis of acca stouffville college. but now as I have checked on people waiting for so long on this college for visa. So it seems almost very negligible to get visa based on a college.
Now,im thinking to apply to a university in canada and withdraw my application caz i can't wait for 6,7,8 months.
So now, university will request ielts from me but unfortunately I have sent my ielts certificate to chc and i dont have any ielts copy with me. so what should i do????? how would i give university people any evidence of ielts????

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
alwaysoptimistic said:
@ inam89
yaar ek masla hai...actually last month i applied to chc on the basis of acca stouffville college. but now as I have checked on people waiting for so long on this college for visa. So it seems almost very negligible to get visa based on a college.
Now,im thinking to apply to a university in canada and withdraw my application caz i can't wait for 6,7,8 months.
So now, university will request ielts from me but unfortunately I have sent my ielts certificate to chc and i dont have any ielts copy with me. so what should i do????? how would i give university people any evidence of ielts????
University accepts IELTS score that has been sent directly to them by the BC or AEO, not by you.

Quote: "Five original IELTS TRFs can be despatched by the British Council to the institutions mentioned by the candidate in the application form within one month of the test date.

Candidate requests for sending additional TRF to any institution after one month will be charged an extra result fee of Rs. 500 per result.

Please be advised that additional TRFs will be despatched by the British Council free of charge through registered mail. However, if you would like us to send your TRFs through DHL, you must make an additional payment of Rs.1000 per TRF."

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-ielts-faqs.htm

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Inam89 said:
University accepts IELTS score that has been sent directly to them by the BC or AEO, not by you.

Quote: "Five original IELTS TRFs can be despatched by the British Council to the institutions mentioned by the candidate in the application form within one month of the test date.

Candidate requests for sending additional TRF to any institution after one month will be charged an extra result fee of Rs. 500 per result.

Please be advised that additional TRFs will be despatched by the British Council free of charge through registered mail. However, if you would like us to send your TRFs through DHL, you must make an additional payment of Rs.1000 per TRF."

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-ielts-faqs.htm
thank you man u r the best... tension khatam ho gayee. yaar kya kehtay ho withdraw kar loo case ko

chemistali

Apr 2, 2012
@ Inam...

For Medical 5 Paasport size are required. It is must that the photos should be same as submitted with the Visa application? or we can send them new photos? As I do not have the -ve of the original photos, I have just 2 same photographs. PLease guide me, Thanks.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
alwaysoptimistic said:
thank you man u r the best... tension khatam ho gayee. yaar kya kehtay ho withdraw kar loo case ko
No, first apply to university and when you get your admission then withdraw this case. You don't require original documents for admission. You require official copies (photocopies verified and sealed by issuing authorities. I am not sure whether your college/university will verify it without seeing original. In my case they verifed it by themselves no original was needed)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
chemistali said:
@ Inam...

For Medical 5 Paasport size are required. It is must that the photos should be same as submitted with the Visa application? or we can send them new photos? As I do not have the -ve of the original photos, I have just 2 same photographs. PLease guide me, Thanks.
It is better if they are the same but it is NOT MUST. Negative is optional if your DMP agrees to it that you don't require negative then its fine.

My DMP was not agreeing to do medical without Negative of the photo so I had to capture new photos. It does not matter as nothing of the sort is mentioned that it must be the same. It says the photos should be taken within 6 months .

So first confirm and then do what they require.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Inam89 said:
No, first apply to university and when you get your admission then withdraw this case. You don't require original documents for admission. You require official copies (photocopies verified and sealed by issuing authorities. I am not sure whether your college/university will verify it without seeing original. In my case they verifed it by themselves no original was needed)
thanks inam u are always very helpful May Allah bless you with happiness and success.
yaar which university you think will be better to get visa