25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
momi said:
No but I have to get a new one because old one is for may session, but I am not sending it to CHC unless demanded...
why are you not sending momi bahi. I personally think you should update ur file with new LOA. any specific reasons of not sending

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
why are you not sending momi bahi. I personally think you should update ur file with new LOA. any specific reasons of not sending
if i were you i would be sending it asap!

imeegr8

May 26, 2012
Inam89 said:
Yar apna tho pata nahi, but MOMI should get it ASAP. He waited for such a long time due to some silly re-medicals.
in which scenario they call for re-medical test i shocked when i go through the momi status that 3rd attempt what was the reason ??

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
I have seen at least two interviews of VO in India, on some sites. Don't we deserve the same from our CHC? The VO answered all reason behind the delays and what are the do's and don'ts of filling application.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Inam89 said:
I have seen at least two interviews of VO in India, on some sites. Don't we deserve the same from our CHC? The VO answered all reason behind the delays and what are the do's and don'ts of filling application.

can you post the link here? yeah certainly we deserve but its the international repo of Pakistan which makes our orginastions to work (delay) freely.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ArslanZahid said:
can you post the link here? yeah certainly we deserve but its the international repo of Pakistan which makes our orginastions to work (delay) freely.
Here you go: http://www.myeducationtimes.com/educationTimes/CMSD/Chat/231/2012040220120402232820994dad16dfc/Transcript-of-chat-on-student-visa-rules-in-Canada.html

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Inam89 said:
Here you go: http://www.myeducationtimes.com/educationTimes/CMSD/Chat/231/2012040220120402232820994dad16dfc/Transcript-of-chat-on-student-visa-rules-in-Canada.html
this is great info same applies to CHC Islamabad.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Heyyyy University People, i am now working on getting admission in university in case i get refused for the College i have applied for. Tell me about the GMAT and GRE. What to do? Whats better and comaparatively easy and fast to get result? This is the only thing i lack for applying in a university.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
GRE and GMAT are both very similar tests in some ways and very different in other ways.

Usually you have to look at which program you are applying for and what there requirements are ? Usually business schools require you to take GMAT, but very few business schools do accept GRE as well.

Technical schools would prefer GRE. Most schools in Canada usually don't require you to write a GRE test. You would want to take up GRE if:
(a) You are trying to get a scholarship.
(b) You have poor grades and you need to make up for it by showing good scores in GRE.

As a rule of a thumb, if you are good quantitatively you would want to take GMAT. On the other hand, if you have good english vocabulary, you should take GRE.

ziasaheb said:
Heyyyy University People, i am now working on getting admission in university in case i get refused for the College i have applied for. Tell me about the GMAT and GRE. What to do? Whats better and comaparatively easy and fast to get result? This is the only thing i lack for applying in a university.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
Canadian University doesn't require GRE for admission in Master's or Bachelor's degree. If you have good TOEFL/IELTS score you can apply.

However, GMAT is required if you are applying for Management courses like MBA.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
I have 7.5 ielts score. Inam can u tell me the requirement of uni of ottawa msc mangmnt requirement for gmat. I cant get the idea of gmat requirement.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ziasaheb said:
I have 7.5 ielts score. Inam can u tell me the requirement of uni of ottawa msc mangmnt requirement for gmat. I cant get the idea of gmat requirement.
Overall score of more than 540.
minimum acceptable Overall percentile of 50
minimum acceptable individual section percentile 45

GMAT score includes a percentile ranking that gives you a measure of how your skill level compares with your peers'. GMAT percentile rankings look at the past three years of test-taker data and tell you how you match up.

Percentile is calculated by : (total students - your position)/total students )* 100

Also read this: http://www.mba.com/the-gmat/gmat-scores-and-score-reports/what-your-percentile-ranking-means.aspx