Abhi Kuch Der Baqi Hai...

No update from anyone today.

Wah Jee Wahh Nice.

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear Friends
Aoa

I got admission in University of Windsor. After that I submitted all my documents to RMT (A consultant in Karachi) in April. They says that they have applied for Visa soon after they receive my application and documents. Since then I haven't received any update about medical or any thing. Although I have been chasing them but all they says is to wait.

What you suggest I should do. It's been near about 2.5 month and no clue of my application where it is and on what stage. Even I have not received medical request.

Also I would appreciate if you can please share you email address and contact number if possible, so that I can talk with you easily

Thanks
Mansoor

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear Friends
Aoa

I got admission in University of Windsor. After that I submitted all my documents to RMT (A consultant in Karachi) in April. They says that they have applied for Visa soon after they receive my application and documents. Since then I haven't received any update about medical or any thing. Although I have been chasing them but all they says is to wait.

What you suggest I should do. It's been near about 2.5 month and no clue of my application where it is and on what stage. Even I have not received medical request.

Also I would appreciate if you can please share you email address and contact number if possible, so that I can talk with you easily

Thanks
Mansoor
RMT are reliable consultants ,and they are also affliated with Canadian University Application Centre,so I think you should blv them,,but I always suggest everyone to apply yourself rather than taking help of any consultants,, why not u ask RMT to provide tracking number?

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear Friends
Aoa

Thanks
Mansoor
RMT :D

panjgore49

Jun 19, 2012
Friends & Folks

I have submitted my Student Visa application on 27 May to CHC ISB. I send my application along with all documents, bank statement, fees and passport to the CHC address by TCS courier. I have tracked my application and it have been delivered to them.

I don't know what is the next step, will I going to receive any email/letter with the tracking number or they don't inform us and all we have to do is wait and see

BR

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Do we need to submit Original Passport and original Educational documents to Islamabad Visa Office alongwith application or just photocopies r required ?

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear WassemAhmed

What does this smile :) mean with the name of RMT. Am i in wrong hands ...?
Dear, RMT consultant are working for those university and colleges, which are in panel of them. I went to RMT Feb 2011 but i was not satisfied from them.
They are taken huge commission from University. They are charged 4 thousand extra from original fees. When i talked about University of Regina, Saskatchewan and memorial. they clearly denied that we cannot get admission in these university because there is no commission.

:D

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
panjgore49 said:
Friends & Folks

I have submitted my Student Visa application on 27 May to CHC ISB. I send my application along with all documents, bank statement, fees and passport to the CHC address by TCS courier. I have tracked my application and it have been delivered to them.

I don't know what is the next step, will I going to receive any email/letter with the tracking number or they don't inform us and all we have to do is wait and see

BR
Good, You will receive medical letter any time. TCS person will bring it and he will charge 360 Rs. for delivering.
Which university and course have you applied?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear Friends
Aoa

Thanks
Mansoor
1. Take the document tracking number from you Consultant. and see whether your documents are sent or what?
2. You can also email CHC Islamabad and enquire about your status: email id: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca , you need to include the following details for identification:
Applicant's Full Name (SURNAME, Given names)
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Telephone number including area code: (Example: 010-6532-3536)
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/email-courriel.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

3. CHC Islamabad reply within a month.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
panjgore49 said:
Friends & Folks

BR
1. You have to wait for medical call, no email confirmation is sent by CHC Islamabad.
2. TCS will deliver you the medical package at your address with some charges to be paid by you.

BR

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Man In Black said:
Do we need to submit Original Passport and original Educational documents to Islamabad Visa Office alongwith application or just photocopies r required ?
1. Yes, both Passport and Educational documents must be original.

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
Man In Black said:
Original Passport, Educational documents, polices certificate required.

panjgore49

Jun 19, 2012
Dear Waseem Ahmed

I have got admission in MS Electrical and Computer at Concordia University.

Thanks for your information, I will wait for my medical letter through TCS.

I would appreciate if you can share your mobile number on my personal email address. As it would be good to be in contact with you in regards to visa process for my masters. you can send me your contact number at given email id panjgore49@hotmail.com

BR