+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
waseemahmed45 said:
You can change degree direction. What about Master of Engineering management? It has advanced course and chances of visa will be high.
Write strong study plan and convince them on benefit and course is not available in Malaysia.

That is an excellent suggestion. Thank you for that. I looked up a couple of universities that offer this course it does look quite promising. I will do some homework on it and see if it suits my aptitude.

The thing is I don't want to pick up a degree just so that I can get to Canada. The benefit must be mutual I guess. I am planning to apply to Norway as well. No fee and pretty good job prospects once you learn the local language. But still really really confused.

By the way, I can't appreciate enough how much you guys are helpful here. I hope once I pick up the bits and pieces, may be I will start contributing to this forum as well.
Keep it up guys !!

rizwan11

Dec 6, 2011
I have submitted my study visa application at Seneca College on 15 Nov 2011 and refused on 07 june 2012 with these objections.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of you stay . In reaching this decision,I considered several factors, including
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
your personal assets and financial status.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
another bad news...sorry my brother..
can u plz tell us your education, course applied for, ielts, personal assets /any prroperty showed to embassy, and financial sponsorship

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
rizwan11 said:
I have submitted my study visa application at Seneca College on 15 Nov 2011 and refused on 07 june 2012 with these objections.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of you stay . In reaching this decision,I considered several factors, including
This is very saddening news :( May Allah give you the reward for waiting that long for visa. Don't lose hope and trust in Allah. He has better plans for you

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
e'm sad now 2 knw these news :(

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
The college application processing has been started but sadly both the longest waiting applicants have got refusal. Allah reham karay

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
bilalahmed1988 said:
Rejected Today......
Update It.
1-Persnal asseta & Financial status
2-Unemployment
Harami Hein Sallayyyyyyy
oh no, i am really afraid.
kya apko apki file bilkul theak wapis mil gae hy?
mean to say k sary documents as it was mil gaey hy?

SaifAli

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allah Reham Kare Gaa Don't Worry Brother Allah Pe Bharooa Rakhoo Or Dobara Apply Karoo Allah Karam Kare Gaa.
Tamam College Students Allah Par Bharooa Rakhoo Or Sajdo Mein Gir Jao Process Is Start Now.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Inam89 said:
This is very saddening news :( May Allah give you the reward for waiting that long for visa. Don't lose hope and trust in Allah. He has better plans for you
another guy named as aman was refused today. applied in november 2011 seneca college.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-refusal-after-7-months-alhumdulilah-by-da-way-t108280.0.html

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jojii said:
Hi Guys,
I have been a silent member of this forum for a while and I must say you guys are doing a great job guiding Pakistani students.

I have a question, I am living in Malaysia for about 4 years now and have a masters in electrical engineering from here. Now I have applied for Masters in electrical engineering in Canada. I have excellent academics and good experience in this field so I am hopeful to secure an admission. However since my Masters degree from Malaysia and the degree I am planning to peruse in Canada will be similar, would that give rise to some problems?

(a) should I not mention this Masters degree in Malaysia on my visa application form?
(b) shoud I mention it but try to explain it in my study plan / sop?

What is the opinion of the forum members here ? Senior Members which I have seen helping other a lot like qamalik729, momi, akif momin, waseemahmed45 or Arsalan can please input their valueable opinions here ?

Thanks a lot in advance guys :)
a) its not a problem at all ............... there are too many students who have already done masters in same filed and again applying for it ........
b) yes you have to mention it in SOP.......... what u dont have to mention is that ur previous degree is same or similar ................ but collect 10 best things about the degree and the University that ur going to ............ ( you will get that from their website ) and put that in ur SOP .......... it would help for sure .....

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waseemahmed45 said:
Do not Worry, We will go together. :)
Waseem........how would he drive :p ............lol ............. Waseem did u get ur international drivers license ?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
alwaysoptimistic said:
another guy named as aman was refused today. applied in november 2011 seneca college.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-refusal-after-7-months-alhumdulilah-by-da-way-t108280.0.html
Yeah read that :( and Updated

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
qamalik729 said:
Waseem........how would he drive :p ............lol ............. Waseem did u get ur international drivers license ?
;D License to door ki baat gari nahi aati chalane. ha cycle aati hai :D

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan11 said:
Its nothing about being sad ...................... jus apply for some University and u will get visa ............look at the brighter side ....... u have passport back ..... and still u can re apply ...........................some one was mentioning some University in this forum that is accepting admissions ............