Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
aman666 said:
yeah dear it is... re is for reply.... i already made conversation with chc with this address and it is in my contact list... any ways a lot of thanks for your reply...
One sends his email on islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and gets reply from re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Check it which email address you used last time.

Quote : "To minimize failure of email delivery, it is suggested that you add our email address or domain address (islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or islamabad-im-renseignements@international.gc.ca) in your email address safe list to avoid spam blockers, firewalls and attachment stripping, etc., that may impede/prevent delivery of our email message to you."

Source: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/email-courriel.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

swaraj2711

Jun 11, 2012
Inam89 said:
Mechatronics is typically defined as the intersection of the following fields:
Mechanical Design, Electrical Design (e.g. electronics), Software, Control

Electromechanical engineering does not typically involve software or control topics directly. Rather, it is the study of systems where energy is converted between the electrical and mechanical realms.

By this definition you don't have a mismatch. You have to satisfy CHC in your SOP.

thank you very much... Inam

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
swaraj2711 said:
thank you very much... Inam
No thanks, only prayers are requested :), anyhow Best of Luck

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
aman666 said:
Salam to everyone...

m going to withdraw my application but when I send email to chc, an error comes i.e.,

" This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca "

address is correct and I also send them request via online form but same error comes. I contacted gerrys but....
plz guide if someone knows... if anyone already withdrawn his case plz tell me how much time they take???
Regards,
Rehan

try to email them during day time 9am to 4 pm from monday to thursday.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
One sends his email on islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and gets reply from re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Check it which email address you used last time.

Quote : "To minimize failure of email delivery, it is suggested that you add our email address or domain address (islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or islamabad-im-renseignements @ international.gc.ca) in your email address safe list to avoid spam blockers, firewalls and attachment stripping, etc., that may impede/prevent delivery of our email message to you."

Source: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/email-courriel.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

right ... i had sent them at islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca .... i often send them emails and they also gave response as well even yesterday i send an email and got confirmation but today error occurs...

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
try to email them during day time 9am to 4 pm from monday to thursday.
ye I always email chc during working hours... thanks by da way :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
aman666 said:
ye I always email chc during working hours... thanks by da way :)
then may be due to too many emails form your ID they may have blocked your account temporarily.

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
No thanks, only prayers are requested :), anyhow Best of Luck
Hey Inam. I just wanted to ask whether you know that exactly how much time it takes to reach a letter dispatched by a university through normal mail. My letter from Alberta was probably dispatched on 17th of May But I still haven't received it. I do have a soft-copy though. I need it to apply for the visa. So in how much time should I expect it to reach me?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
then may be due to too many emails form your ID they may have blocked your account temporarily.

that may b happened... then wat should i do?? i need my documents urgently...

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
uarshad said:
Hey Inam. I just wanted to ask whether you know that exactly how much time it takes to reach a letter dispatched by a university through normal mail. My letter from Alberta was probably dispatched on 17th of May But I still haven't received it. I do have a soft-copy though. I need it to apply for the visa. So in how much time should I expect it to reach me?
normally 20 days but once a letter took two months from canada to karachi :p so u never know and best solution is dont wait just apply using scanned copy it wont create any problem.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
aman666 said:
that may b happened... then wat should i do?? i need my documents urgently...
if you live in Islamabad then try ur luck to go to CHC but I personally think it wont solve your problem. u cant do anything as per my knowledge, its complete frustration we Pakistani people facing today. its depressing.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
uarshad said:
It takes on average a month. My TOEFL score has been dispatched from US on 16th May and I still didn't receive it yet. It is mentioned in the Checklist that you should send Original LOA. Wait for a week more, you may get it in next week.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ArslanZahid said:
if you live in Islamabad then try ur luck to go to CHC but I personally think it wont solve your problem. u cant do anything as per my knowledge, its complete frustration we Pakistani people facing today. its depressing.
No, it is strictly forbidden to approach CHC Islamabad without any appointment. You won't be allowed to enter at all. You should Fax them on their number.

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
normally 20 days but once a letter took two months from canada to karachi :p so u never know and best solution is dont wait just apply using scanned copy it wont create any problem.
Thanks man. My letter of acceptance from McGill took more than 2 months though. Anyways, although this sounds stupid but what is the address of visa office in Islamabad :D .

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Inam89 said:
It takes on average a month. My TOEFL score has been dispatched from US on 16th May and I still didn't receive it yet. It is mentioned in the Checklist that you should send Original LOA. Wait for a week more, you may get it in next week.

I disagree inam many senior got visa using scanned LOA and after all CHC has to confirm admission form university so either its scanned or original it wont matter logically. in my opinion this guy should not wait and apply within some days if he get original well and good if he does not he should go with scanned copy.