+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

May 23, 2012
Momi kindly contact me it's really request cos i have some quires about the university u applied...

leave me sms or email me ... 0345-4023794 khawajaahmedali@gmail.com

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AyshaM said:
I applied visa for fall 2012 in UOR
Filed case: 23 May 2012
No Medical :'(
lol its only 4 to 5 days ............ its talking long time but as ur fall semester u might get medical call at least in a month......... but expect ur visa no sooner than august

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sak78 said:
Hi All,

is this possible to attach Letter from Bank instead of Bank statement (as if somebody don't want to show the transactions)
no thats a big risk ................ u can black the transactions that u don't wanna show ............ but u can do that with only some

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
qamalik729 said:
no thats a big risk ................ u can black the transactions that u don't wanna show ............ but u can do that with only some
so guys,

whats the other options left, Loan only ?

Makhovska

May 19, 2012
Please till now I can't understand what mean:
"Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place." we submitted med. forms 25.12 2011.till now we are waiting reply, but I don't know is our file in VO or still not? How far we are from ppr?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makhovska said:
Please till now I can't understand what mean:
"Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place." we submitted med. forms 25.12 2011.till now we are waiting reply, but I don't know is our file in VO or still not? How far we are from ppr?
hi,
I think its auto reply"Your application is under process and please wait patiently......etc" because every person received this kind of reply when they mail to CHC......so don't worry if you received medical then you received visa definitely now a days they are delaying the process.....i think you received Visa next 2 months.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Basically, CHC process for Pak is 3 months. They consume 3 months for medical and rest time for visa. On average it takes 4 to 5 months depending upon student status..

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
all of us r waiting now that may be they r gng to give us sept visa. but when the medical calls gng to start for all of us who have applied since nov dec and jan. i applied in feb. i guess its time now that the nov and dec case start getting their medical else what do v jan and feb guys gng to expect if nov dec guys dont start gettng their medical calls now.

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Inam89 said:
Was your LOA for May intake or September?

if it is September then wait and relax you are almost there to get your medical call iA.

What would you do if you withdraw your case? Are you applying somewhere else? If you are planning to apply to other country then first secure admission there and then withdraw this case.
Bro my LOA was for March intake thats why i cant feel relax....:( Yes im planning to apply for UK because im doing Acca and I will complete it in 1 more year InshAllah so my course is also UK based..so im waiting for more 1 month if nothing happen I will withdraw my case because its TOO MUCH time for me to wait...MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL

barlas1990

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Bahawalpur
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
http://news.visato.com/canada/canada-study-permit-applicants-facing-long-delays-at-islamabad/20120515/

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
Hello bros need some quick response I'm filling IMM 52578 form it's bit confusing in the start two options are given that indicate that whether you are a principal applicant or the Spouse, Common law partner here comes the confusing part or Dependent child aged 18 years or older of the principal Applicant my father is supporting me financial which option should I check first one or the second one

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Alibarbad said:
Hello bros need some quick response I'm filling IMM 52578 form it's bit confusing in the start two options are given that indicate that whether you are a principal applicant or the Spouse, Common law partner here comes the confusing part or Dependent child aged 18 years or older of the principal Applicant my father is supporting me financial which option should I check first one or the second one

if you are older than 18 years, then select Principal Applicant

Gummy

Apr 24, 2012
Dear momi ,
i have done my medical yesterday , now i have to send back my passport back to embassy . I wanted to ask is that , do i have to send anything else along wid passport like doctor payment receipt or just passport?
Anxiously waiting for ur reply ...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Gummy said:
Dear momi ,
i have done my medical yesterday , now i have to send back my passport back to embassy . I wanted to ask is that , do i have to send anything else along wid passport like doctor payment receipt or just passport?
Though the question is directed to momi but here goes the answer.

You should send back your Passport (must :D ) you should also include the receipt of the payment for medical. It is also better to include a one page cover letter. here is a sample cover letter
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t75887.0.html

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Gummy said:
Dear momi ,
Gummy Bro,

Share your profile, your details are not entered to our database. It would help all of the applicant in evaluating the performance of CHC Islamabad. If you havent seen the excel sheet yet then you can check it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkaSzDkxOr5FdC13a2xVbllUWTlJOGkwV3dTRUd5bnc#gid=0

Provide the following details:

Name:
Uni/college name:
Course:
Date of filing the applicaiton:
Date of Medical:

BR,
Inam