Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
momi said:
IELTS is not compulsory but play a part in your visa case, If you are applying from Pakistan then the processing time is around 11 weeks............
So If I have a letter from uoft saying they dont need me to take ielts or toefl, can I attach that letter instead of doing the test?

Also, If i get the medical done before(using the list of docs they recommend) and attach it to my visa application, is that going to speed up the process?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
ss789 said:
So If I have a letter from uoft saying they dont need me to take ielts or toefl, can I attach that letter instead of doing the test?

Also, If i get the medical done before(using the list of docs they recommend) and attach it to my visa application, is that going to speed up the process?
Yes you can attach the letter , the basic logic is to show your English language skills, and the best way is to do IELTS. If you are applying from Pakistan you can't get medical done before the visa application, you will be asked to get medical done from designated medical practitioners at some later date...........

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
momi said:
Yes you can attach the letter , the basic logic is to show your English language skills, and the best way is to do IELTS. If you are applying from Pakistan you can't get medical done before the visa application, you will be asked to get medical done from designated medical practitioners at some later date...........
Hi, yeah I am applying from Pakistan. Why can't I get it done before? They list the designated doctors on cic website & I know what tests they want done (blood test, urine test, xray, physical examination). Will the doctors say no or the high commission? 11 weeks is so long...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
Hi, yeah I am applying from Pakistan. Why can't I get it done before? They list the designated doctors on cic website & I know what tests they want done (blood test, urine test, xray, physical examination). Will the doctors say no or the high commission? 11 weeks is so long...
You can not do your medical test before you are asked to, because you will be sent a personalized medical form for this purpose. Only original forms stamped by the visa office and indicating a valid file number will be accepted by Designated Medical Practitioners.

Source: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Yeah 11 weeks is long enough when you look at it for the first time but when you take a look at the timeline of other members, you would say that one can't be more luckier if he gets his visa in 11 weeks

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Inam89 said:
You can not do your medical test before you are asked to, because you will be sent a personalized medical form for this purpose. Only original forms stamped by the visa office and indicating a valid file number will be accepted by Designated Medical Practitioners.

Yeah 11 weeks is long enough when you look at it for the first time but when you take a look at the timeline of other members, you would say that one can't be more luckier if he gets his visa in 11 weeks
Thanks a lot, that link was very useful. Ill try submitting my application asap, I really don't want to miss classes ..

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
ss789 said:
Hi everyone,

I have gotten accepted at university of toronto MBA for fall 2012 and want to apply for my visa as soon as all my paperwork is complete. My question is: Is ielts/toefl compulsary? The university waived the requirement for me because I did my bachelors in an english speaking uni in Dubai. Thanks in advance.

Also, If i apply first week of june, is that too late? (classes start end of august)
You can apply without IELTS.

and from which country your going to apply ?

ss789

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
ss789 said:
Pakistan.
IELTS is not must (so far) for Pakistani applicants and as you have previously mentioned that you have got waiver letter from the university on the basis of your previous education so it is not a concern particularly for you.

Do attach that letter in your file.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
ss789 said:
Pakistan.
Inshallah you will receive your medical call within 3 weeks . . :)

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Guys,

Post graduate course from Humber ' Global Business Management '

what are the chances of Refusal by saying that ' This course is available in Pakistan

thanks

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
bros who does ID card English Translation is it compulsory to obtain Nadra made English ID card (Takes almost two months to get it) I'm applying soon in that case I'll be late to file my visa Please do suggest as quickly as possible. take care and have a good day.

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
sak78 said:
Guys,

what are the chances of Refusal by saying that ' This course is available in Pakistan

thanks
Bahie is there any one who can reply

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Alibarbad said:
bros who does ID card English Translation is it compulsory to obtain Nadra made English ID card (Takes almost two months to get it) I'm applying soon in that case I'll be late to file my visa Please do suggest as quickly as possible. take care and have a good day.
No, the nadra made Identity card in English, which is called NICOP(National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis, is not necessary. You can have your ID card translated into English from kachahri on a stamp paper and get it notarize from a notary public. You will also be required to attach a notarized photocopy of urdu language NIC.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
sak78 said:
Guys,

thanks
I have seen two rejection cases of this course on this forum. The reason of rejection was that this intended degree was not in accordance with the previous educations of those applicants (Course mismatch).

If your previous education is related to GBM then you are good to go.

Having look at this discussion can be helpful (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t105330.0.html)