+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

E

Elect_Engr

On page 29 of this thread, You asked the same question and I gave the same answer. You even thanked the guys that replied.

Inam89 said:

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Elect_Engr said:
On page 29 of this thread, You asked the same question and I gave the same answer. You even thanked the guys that replied.
A friend confused me and insisted that you should write details on a white paper. I had no proof to prove my self so I asked it again.

Anyways Thanks :)

E

Elect_Engr

Its ok. Just follow the official guide.

Inam89 said:
A friend confused me and insisted that you should write details on a white paper. I had no proof to prove my self so I asked it again.

Anyways Thanks :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Aneeq said:
from Lahore
Name- Aneeq Ahmad
applicatin for- lSBF TORONTO
File submittion- 24april 2012
Waiting for medical call
done

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
ramzero said:
For which section you are asking dear ?
hey ramzero where are u bro I missed you here

May 12, 2012
Hi i need help to apply for student visa in pakistan. can some one tell me a list of all the things i need to apply for the student visa. what kind of support do i need from my aunt in canada. she is willing to support me financially and with accommodation to ease my burden of studies. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLIDIFY MY CASE FOR THIS VISA AS I DONT WANT TO BE REJECTED. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE ALREADY GOT AN ADMISSION IN A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA.
\

THANK YOU
ASSALAM-WA-ALIEKIUM

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam420 said:
I don't know why students from Pakistan are applying for ACCA, As we are compiling list of students and we know the rejection rate of such cases.
thats a very good point............... ACCA rejection rate is 70%......... stil people waste their time and money ..........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inam89 said:
Guys, Momi, Ramzero, Akif, Qmalik and other senior members!

While giving detail more than available space Should I give details

a) on a plain paper
b) or on a 2nd print of the same page (the page on which I have already entered the details)?

If I have to give it on the new print of the same page, then would I have to enter details (again) to the other question? or Shall I have to leave other question blank and just fill in the additional information in the form?

Waiting for your replies,

BR,
Inam
U can go both ways ..................... but some how u have to mention which question ur answering on the blank paper ............if u use same print out of the sheet ............ u dont have to refill it ( unless u want u can fill it too ) ......... mark a cross on it diagonally..........

SOT

Mar 30, 2012
Guys..
i don't know about the medical...
can somebody please do me a favor....write me about it..
what kind of test usually they do?...
are there any vaccinations?

waiting for reply
thanks

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
SOT said:
Guys..
i don't know about the medical...
can somebody please do me a favor....write me about it..
what kind of test usually they do?...
are there any vaccinations?

waiting for reply
thanks
Blood and Urine Test
Detailed Physical Checkup
Chest XRAY..............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some1stolemyname said:
Hi i need help to apply for student visa in pakistan. can some one tell me a list of all the things i need to apply for the student visa. what kind of support do i need from my aunt in canada. she is willing to support me financially and with accommodation to ease my burden of studies. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO SOLIDIFY MY CASE FOR THIS VISA AS I DONT WANT TO BE REJECTED. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE ALREADY GOT AN ADMISSION IN A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA.

THANK YOU
ASSALAM-WA-ALIEKIUM
follow the guide that Elec_Engr has put on site ............... its official u will get check list in it .........

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp

chill

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have been granted admission @Concordia University for their Graduate Program in Software Engineering for Fall 2012. What is the average time Canadian High Commission take to give out a decision regarding the student visa here in Pakistan? They say 11 weeks on the website but i gather that some of you guys might have a better idea regarding the "Average Time" they take! I need to file my visa accordingly! Thanks :)

Alibarbad

Apr 23, 2012
@qamalik 729 Thanks a lot bro for your Suggestion and support that was really helpful. Take care n have a great Life. Thanks again.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
Hi, I have been granted admission @ Concordia University for their Graduate Program in Software Engineering for Fall 2012. What is the average time Canadian High Commission take to give out a decision regarding the student visa here in Pakistan? They say 11 weeks on the website but i gather that some of you guys might have a better idea regarding the "Average Time" they take! I need to file my visa accordingly! Thanks :)
it takes 90 days about 3 months to get medical ........... rest u can estimate by urself
chill

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alibarbad said:
@ qamalik 729 Thanks a lot bro for your Suggestion and support that was really helpful. Take care n have a great Life. Thanks again.
ur welcome :)