+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katchme88 said:
Hey guys I need to discuss some financial aspects for visa. I want to know that what are the chances of getting student visa if any uncle or other relative sponsors education?
Its a big risk that u would be taking ......... Immigration believes that uncles are not valid sponsor ........ get money from them into ur own account and attach their bank statement for 4 months ............. i guess thats the best u can do ...... in ur case.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
hmmm but some may get jobs and change their visa status form study permit to employe visa anyways obviously canada is better as its immigration friendly country, how you compare a masters degree from canadian school with master degree form german top school. (you must know that getting admission in German top school is easier then getting admisison in canadian middle standard university like USask,dalhousie or western ontario)
If ur looking at education for sure I would say a degree from Germany is a plus ....... but when u go as a student .... u dont look at eduction ...... its like a business ........... u invest $50,000 and or 2 years of ur life time .......... you wanna know how much return u will get .................. one years earning in Canada for a degree holder is minimum $50,000 ..................
What would u do with education if u keep on moving through out ur life ...........
Passport/Citizenship play an important role ............reason ............ at ur age we don't think like that .......... but remember life always not stays the same ........ u always hav to plan for worst circumstances ...................... at least u should get health and minimum benefits so live ur life peacefully ........
Trust me .... for u Germany is not a good option ......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alibarbad said:
@ Arslan Zahid, Momi, Ramezro,qmalik 729 and every senior or junior member Assalam alaikum bros gotta ask one more thing what if I transfer 3million PKR from my fathers bank account to my bank account (6 months mature) in that case do I have to show that where this money came from and other thing doing so, after how much time I'll be able to file visa I heard in that case I don't have to wait to mature my bank statement for four months and I can apply any time by showing a written proof that my father gave me that money and he'll sponsor my master (written affidavit by my father). Correct me if I'm wrong and please do reply as soon as possible because I've every document ready for visa except my Bank statement Issue and my classes are starting at 01 sep 2012. Please do suggest me because your suggestion will be really help full and I'll really appreciate that.
I'll be anxiously waitin for your replies. I'm also uploading my profile so you can take a look at it.Take care and have a good day.
B.Sc Telecom Engg ( 74%)
Fsc ( 59 %)
Matric (68%)
Ielts ( 7 bands with no band less than 6.0)
(got LOA) Meng in Internetworking in Dalhousie University
@ Arslan Zahid and momi bros I do have solid proof of source of income but i don't have solid proof of where this 3million rupees came into my father's bank account in previous 2 months reminding you that I do have 3 million PKR in my father's account for previous 2 months.
>>> Yes you have to attach ur fathers 4 to 6 months statement showing he had enough extra money to fund ya
>>> If you attach ur Dad's statement ....... u dont hav to worry about ur statement....
>>> Get an affidavit of support from ur father .........thats always a must incase u need more money ...
>>> If money keeps coming and going into ur fathers account on a regular basis......... that is good ..... that will tell immigration that u do some kind of business .......... but really u dont hav to back track it that much ........ just ur fathers statement for 4 months is good which will explain them ur financial condition that u can afford studies ...........

ur grades are not that good ........... that is a plus and negative .......... it really depends on ur SOP how u write it how to explain it ........ you have to explain in ur SOP that why its ur choice ......... why ur going for this program ......... where else did u try and u could not get admitted or any other reason .........how would this program help u in building ur future career ......... Get help on SOP from Arslan , Zahid , Momi , Ramezro

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
waseemahmed45 said:
Arsalan, Momi, Ramzaro, Furqan, SAQ, Inam, muzamilrose, UmairHashmi, Saqib053, leo4bilal

Dedicate to all of forum friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKIZKH7pe20
Waqai yaar bejli nay jeena mushkil kiya hay :(

Sometime when I sit in car and the car is burning due to the sun, I wish kay VISA jaldi lag jae :D

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
aghaalimalik786 said:
Agha Muhammad Ali Malik
Stouffville College
ACCA
Toronto, ON
CHC ISB
Filled on 04, May, 2012
Waiting for Medical
updated brother and welcome to the forum.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
qamalik729 said:
If ur looking at education for sure I would say a degree from Germany is a plus ....... but when u go as a student .... u dont look at eduction ...... its like a business ........... u invest $50,000 and or 2 years of ur life time .......... you wanna know how much return u will get .................. one years earning in Canada for a degree holder is minimum $50,000 ..................
What would u do with education if u keep on moving through out ur life ...........
Passport/Citizenship play an important role ............reason ............ at ur age we don't think like that .......... but remember life always not stays the same ........ u always hav to plan for worst circumstances ...................... at least u should get health and minimum benefits so life ur life peacefully ........
Trust me .... for u Germany is not a good option ......
valid point malik sab hats off to your thinking. bravo

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
ArslanZahid said:
valid point malik sab hats off to your thinking. bravo
Arsalan , List ko sort by date of apply

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Alibarbad said:
@ Arslan Zahid, Momi, Ramezro,qmalik 729 and every senior or junior member Assalam alaikum bros gotta ask one more thing what if I transfer 3million PKR from my fathers bank account to my bank account (6 months mature) in that case do I have to show that where this money came from and other thing doing so, after how much time I'll be able to file visa I heard in that case I don't have to wait to mature my bank statement for four months and I can apply any time by showing a written proof that my father gave me that money and he'll sponsor my master (written affidavit by my father). Correct me if I'm wrong and please do reply as soon as possible because I've every document ready for visa except my Bank statement Issue and my classes are starting at 01 sep 2012. Please do suggest me because your suggestion will be really help full and I'll really appreciate that.
I'll be anxiously waitin for your replies. I'm also uploading my profile so you can take a look at it.Take care and have a good day.
B.Sc Telecom Engg ( 74%)
Fsc ( 59 %)
Matric (68%)
Ielts ( 7 bands with no band less than 6.0)

(got LOA) Meng in Internetworking in Dalhousie University
@ Arslan Zahid and momi bros I do have solid proof of source of income but i don't have solid proof of where this 3million rupees came into my father's bank account in previous 2 months reminding you that I do have 3 million PKR in my father's account for previous 2 months.

well in my opinion it doesn't solve ur problem. if you transfer 3m into ur account then you must provide evidence from where this amount has come then you will say from my fathers account, then again you need to provide ur fathers bank details and the problem remains as it is. I already told you just find a way, a proper documentation of this question "from where this 3m come in your fathers account?". have you sold any property have you got a bumper prize whatsoever provide that detail and apply. dont complicate it make it sensible and crystal clear to VO

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
qamalik729 said:
Its a big risk that u would be taking ......... Immigration believes that uncles are not valid sponsor ........ get money from them into ur own account and attach their bank statement for 4 months ............. i guess thats the best u can do ...... in ur case.
Thanks malik sahab. a consultant told me the same thing. I think this idea is perfect. and thanks arsalan for posting my problem on this forum. :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
waseemahmed45 said:
Arsalan , List ko sort by date of apply
waseem bahi kar dia and some of them dont come to forum may be they might get rejection calls.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
katchme88 said:
Thanks malik sahab. a consultant told me the same thing. I think this idea is perfect. and thanks arsalan for posting my problem on this forum. :)
no thx bas regina me app se treat len gay kyn waseem bahi :p

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
ArslanZahid said:
Han Han kiun nahi inshaAllah. you're so optimistic Arsalan

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
ArslanZahid said:
Khu nahi Yaar Zaroror

CSN30

May 9, 2012
I just look in this group lot of people applied to CHC and experience as well. I would be very thank full of you If I can get advice. detail is here.
I have done computer Engineering in 2005 and MEngg in IT from Pakistan in 2010 as well. With this I have 4 year experience in Pak in IT industry. Then I went UK on student visa (Business management PGD level 7 ) one year program in 2011. In the month of august my college close from UKBA, I was very disappointed and then I decide come back to Pak before my visa expiry. Now, I got unconditional admission letter from Canadian University Concordia. I have no issue in my bank statement, I have 2 year fees and 2 year living expenses in my account. Also, I have solid prove with doc about that money come from. I am very in very tense and confuse about how can I defend my UK student Visa.
Thank you

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CSN30 said:
I just look in this group lot of people applied to CHC and experience as well. I would be very thank full of you If I can get advice. detail is here.
I have done computer Engineering in 2005 and MEngg in IT from Pakistan in 2010 as well. With this I have 4 year experience in Pak in IT industry. Then I went UK on student visa (Business management PGD level 7 ) one year program in 2011. In the month of august my college close from UKBA, I was very disappointed and then I decide come back to Pak before my visa expiry. Now, I got unconditional admission letter from Canadian University Concordia. I have no issue in my bank statement, I have 2 year fees and 2 year living expenses in my account. Also, I have solid prove with doc about that money come from. I am very in very tense and confuse about how can I defend my UK student Visa.
Thank you
Its easy ....... If Canadian Embassy wants they can find out things very easily from UK embassy that where u got admission .... and then from college they can track down wot really happened .......

I would say don't explain them anything regarding ur UK visa ........ rather I would suggest that ........... you should get admission in a better university ................In Canada .... VO looks at which university he got admission in ....... its easy to get visa fro good ranking universities comparatively .........

jus a question ....... University of Concordia ..........is which one ........ University College of Concordia ( Edmonton , Alberta ) or University of Concordia Quebec ........

If they have to give u visa they will give u visa no matter wot u do ........ dont lie and dont say anything about ur UK visa .......

Thats my suggestion ........ other members can give u a better advice on this for sure ....