Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
yaaar...when will our visa stamp???....too frustrating w8.......only one month left...seats availability problems...no shopping...just hanging since 2 months wther visa will come or not come or not.............thousand tries in a day....not able to take interest in job :-(.....mind ek taraf ho hi nhn paraha............CHC.............Kia kahen ab tmlog kooooooooo

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
college or university

hopeful.ad said:
yaaar...when will our visa stamp???....too frustrating w8.......only one month left...seats availability problems...no shopping...just hanging since 2 months wther visa will come or not come or not.............thousand tries in a day....not able to take interest in job :-(.....mind ek taraf ho hi nhn paraha............CHC.............Kia kahen ab tmlog kooooooooo

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
hopeful.ad said:
mere bhi yehi hal hay,I submitted my PP on 18 july after medicals,iA EID say pahly a jaen ga.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
yar uni hay.....i submitted my pp on 13th july...lets see..

K.Khan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
hopeful.ad said:
These guys are missing (syedzeeshan604(Last Active:July 05), Rohin Roy Dheer (July 05), ss789(July 22), Fahad911(30 July)) I think they got Visa.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
waseemahmed45 said:
Do you have scan degree Copy or photo copy. if yes take out it and go to university registrar and verify it with sealed envelope and send to University.
yeah done it today.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Baham said:
So finally after a long wait.. ... Got medical today. Man its more than 70 days. Thanks to Allah
mubarik ho

bara shor machaya hua app ne b :p

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
saadgq said:
Hey guys,

I've been working in a Bank so i might be able to help.

Firstly, If you make a transaction which automatically changes the currency of your money, you will lose out as they will give you worse rates than you would get if you had the money exchanged before hand.

Best option: get the money exchanged before hand through a money changer on the rate you prefer.

Secondly, you can only open up a USD account in Pakistan not a CAD.

Thirdly, USD and CAD on their own don't fluctuate so much. So a transfer of money between the two will not cost you as would the first option. Meaning: sending PKR from Pakistan to CAD account in Canada, you'll lose money based on the exchange rate applied by the bank in Canada which will be horrible.

example: a customer sent PKR to Australia in an AUD account. The exchange rate of the open market in Pakistan was 97 Rs/AUD something, but the money reached with an exchange rate of 107 PKR/AUD.

See, you can get hit really bad if you let the Banks do the changing for you. Whatever you're doing, don't do it in PKR, do it either in CAD or USD. The CAD is linked to USD, so if USD increases, CAD will increase as well.

Plus, the USD was really high a few days back, its going to fall or expected to fall because of huge payments promised to Pakistan of more than a billion $'s. so when it goes down, im planning on buying it.

Hope i helped. Any other queries, ill ask from my seniors and communicate their replies.
+1.
lets say I have a trusted person there in canada then what will be the cheapest way to send him my money form here and when I go there he will transfer it into my newly opened account.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
saadgq said:
Hope i helped. Any other queries, ill ask from my seniors and communicate their replies.
Thanks brother, Your reply was very helpful.

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
saadgq said:
Hey guys,

I've been working in a Bank so i might be able to help.

Firstly, If you make a transaction which automatically changes the currency of your money, you will lose out as they will give you worse rates than you would get if you had the money exchanged before hand.

Best option: get the money exchanged before hand through a money changer on the rate you prefer.

Secondly, you can only open up a USD account in Pakistan not a CAD.

Thirdly, USD and CAD on their own don't fluctuate so much. So a transfer of money between the two will not cost you as would the first option. Meaning: sending PKR from Pakistan to CAD account in Canada, you'll lose money based on the exchange rate applied by the bank in Canada which will be horrible.

example: a customer sent PKR to Australia in an AUD account. The exchange rate of the open market in Pakistan was 97 Rs/AUD something, but the money reached with an exchange rate of 107 PKR/AUD.

See, you can get hit really bad if you let the Banks do the changing for you. Whatever you're doing, don't do it in PKR, do it either in CAD or USD. The CAD is linked to USD, so if USD increases, CAD will increase as well.

Plus, the USD was really high a few days back, its going to fall or expected to fall because of huge payments promised to Pakistan of more than a billion $'s. so when it goes down, im planning on buying it.

how many days r required to transfer money from USD account here (pak) to canadian account (in canada)?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
wahab7 said:
how many days r required to transfer money from USD account here (pak) to canadian account (in canada)?
My friend informed me that his father has been transferring money to him from Pakistan and It took him a maximum of 2 days to get the money and sometimes he even got it on the same day.

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Inam89 said:
Those who have already paid their fee, please tell

1. How have you paid it?
2. What were the service charges on the payment?
3. How much time did it take for the money to transfer?
1- Wire transfer to Bank of Montreal
2- About PKR 2,000 on wire transfer
3- About 1 day to reach Bank of Montreal and a further 1 day to my student account

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
hasankhan27 said:
1- Wire transfer to Bank of Montreal
2- About PKR 2,000 on wire transfer
3- About 1 day to reach Bank of Montreal and a further 1 day to my student account
I transferred money from a USD account of my father, i got a fair exchange rate....

ghani1123

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Thanks Inam for asking such a brilliant question and thanks saadgq for giving us some details regarding currency changing.

@Inam: I am thinking what will we do after experience member like you leave this forum in few weeks?

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
wahab7 said:
about 1.5-2 days....