waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
mfm said:
Senior Software Developer is a big deal!! People on average earn more 80000$ per year! My friend working their earns about 110000$ per year as a Software Development Engineer
brother ,I responded according to his question. MOMI asked about how is it is to find jobs and I told him with reference of my cosine that according to him there are plenty of jobs but ' TO GET HIGH SALARY JOB IS TOUGH".
now u can tell him that it is easy to find 80,000 dollar job and canada is paradise.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momi said:
What about IT....I think IT related jobs can be searched all over Canada ....Will it be significant that I graduated from Quebec...
Momi if ur looking for an IT job ......... its easy to find in toronto or GTA area but ......... as one of the friend said ............pay is less ............ if u find and IT job in Alberta on the other hand ....... its hard but .......... it will pay u about 70 to 80 K

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
No doubt It have many jobs,but my cousin in CANADA graduated in 2004, from university of windsor is in same field and he says,its not difficult to get job in IT field but getting High salary is very tough , and there is no savings. he himself gets around $40,000 per year and he is senior software developer in Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. HE is not satisfied as there is no savings.
whats ur couzin name mate ............ coz I would know him for sure .......... 2004 I knew every body in University of Windsor .........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
40000$ per year is peanuts! After taxes it would be around 30000$. So I really hope this is an odd case..
if u earn less ........ u pay less taxes ............ thats the tax system over here ......... on 40000 u would pay max 5000$ tax and if u look at the rebate u would get in GST i think u would be paying about 3000 to 4000 tax per year ........... and I am talking about only income tax ......

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
qamalik729 said:
whats ur couzin name mate ............ coz I would know him for sure .......... 2004 I knew every body in University of Windsor .........
his name is kashif chaudhry and he lives in misissuaga .

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
mfm said:
Senior Software Developer is a big deal!! People on average earn more 80000$ per year! My friend working their earns about 110000$ per year as a Software Development Engineer
and no offence but i think u r moving to canada with a hope and dream that u will graduate and get $80000 job directly. :) bro life is much more difficult than u r thinking.

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
CHC ISB has again changed its speed. Since June 29, they have not issued any visa or any medical call. It seems like all VOs are on vacation, I pray situation get better soon.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfm said:
40000$ per year is peanuts! After taxes it would be around 30000$. So I really hope this is an odd case..
lol i am amazed ........ at ur comments ..... 40K pay is about 2200$ a month and very experienced people make that much money in Pakistan in a month ....Do u know anything about Canada ............ Do u know how much u make and how ur tax brackets work ..........

40 K --------------> about 4000 tax
50 K --------------> about 7000 tax
60 K --------------> about 8500 tax
70 K --------------> about 10500 tax
80 K --------------> about 12000 tax
100K -------------> about 14500 tax
120K --------------> about 16500 tax
180 K -------------> about 21000 tax

that's how it works ........40K gives u a good living over here ........ with a small 2nd hand car .......... and rent to pay ........... dont insult people who make 40 K .......... they work hard for it .......... i did that job ...... and every one who comes to Canada works at 20K in the beginning then 30 K and so on ...... did u ever had a chance to stand 8 hrs behind the counter ......... and then clean the floor as well ............ then go home and cook and laundry and all .......... every one who comes to Canada does that ..................

I have seen many kids from bureaucrat families ....... doing all this ......... and making 40 K ............ so dont insult who is earning by working hard no matter how he is doing that ......... Thats what Canada is ..........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
and no offence but i think u r moving to canada with a hope and dream that u will graduate and get $80000 job directly. :) bro life is much more difficult than u r thinking.
see this guy talks different than u ........ coz he knows the facts ......... :) and u go by dollar rate ..... and assumptions ............ one thing is for sure ........ work hard ........ take chances .......... u might make millions .........

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
lol! Its neither hope or dream. Its an aim and getting an $80000 job directly is a big task, but i have 4 years of work experience on my back.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
qamalik729 said:
lol i am amazed ........ at ur comments ..... 40K pay is about 2200$ a month and very experienced people make that much money in Pakistan in a month ....Do u know anything about Canada ............ Do u know how much u make and how ur tax brackets work ..........

that's how it works ........40K gives u a good living over here ........ with a small 2nd hand car .......... and rent to pay ........... dont insult people who make 40 K .......... they work hard for it .......... i did that job ...... and every one who comes to Canada works at 20K in the beginning then 30 K and so on ...... did u ever had a chance to stand 8 hrs behind the counter ......... and then clean the floor as well ............ then go home and cook and laundry and all .......... every one who comes to Canada does that ..................

I have seen many kids from bureaucrat families ....... doing all this ......... and making 40 K ............ so dont insult who is earning by working hard no matter how he is doing that ......... Thats what Canada is ..........
SIr yes u r right,but one thing on behalf of my cousin,he have his own house in Misisuaga like he bought it through bank.
and can u help me in choosing university major? I will be going to YORK UNIVERSITY this fall and I am just thinking which major have more scope , finance ,accounting or economics? and its for bachelors.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:

My response was in term of a SSE of SSDE getting such pay! Dont confuse this with odd jobs! One of my friend works at a farm during his summer break and earns around 1800$ per month! Read the whole thread!

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:

read the thread again! you are confusing it....

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
SIr yes u r right,but one thing on behalf of my cousin,he have his own house in Misisuaga like he bought it through bank.
and can u help me in choosing university major? I will be going to YORK UNIVERSITY this fall and I am just thinking which major have more scope , finance ,accounting or economics? and its for bachelors.
Finance ........... in B of business .......... u always go for finance ............. and u would get a really good job .......... people dont do research before going for something .......... no body on this forum ever asked me wht filed i choose to get a good job ........... Students from China ....... even India are searching million times a day before they plan for their studies ...........I would also say ...........

you should go to ......................... www.indeed.com ......................... search for jobs in your field .......... you would find out that finance field has 10 times more jobs than any other field in any city ...........

but I would also say graduate from Alberta transfer ur educations to U of Alberta if u can .............you would get job in finance before u graduate even .........