+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application status changed to cancel

bhavnabhavna

May 31, 2018
Hi,

My application status for student visa was updated to be 'cancelled' today morning. I did not recieve any mail whatsoever regarding the same. Since there are 2 possibilities for this case - 1. they found I do not need the status/document I applied for. 2. high commision has made a mistake and had to recreate application.

Since I had provided all my documents and that there were no request of further documents+ I surely need the document I applied for; I am assuming it is the second case.

Has this happened with you? I have mailed the immi department but auto reply says revert would take 30 days. Ugh! This is so frustrating guys.

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Hi,

My application status for student visa was updated to be 'cancelled' today morning. I did not recieve any mail whatsoever regarding the same. Since there are 2 possibilities for this case - 1. they found I do not need the status/document I applied for. 2. high commision has made a mistake and had to recreate application.

Since I had provided all my documents and that there were no request of further documents+ I surely need the document I applied for; I am assuming it is the second case.

Has this happened with you? I have mailed the immi department but auto reply says revert would take 30 days. Ugh! This is so frustrating guys.
What did u applied for

imyrv

May 23, 2018
indore
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs ahmedabad
Hi,

what is ur profile?

Navbhullar

Sep 2, 2018
Hi,

I am in same situation,at end u got visa or not,if not than what u received email or message and what was written in it?plz plz reply

Navbhullar

Sep 2, 2018
I am in same situation,at end u got visa or not,if not than what u received email or message and what was written in it?plz plz reply
I was in same situation last year my application for study permit was cancelled,but after 15 days of cancellation i got my visa with new uci number and new application number.