+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application sent in mid september

vnsk80

Oct 24, 2009
kaps, I've seen a few cases on other discussion forums where CHC called the applicant to clarify certain things about their relationship with the sponsor or called them and asked them to send the passport ASAP.

kaps

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
giti & neer,

hello. are you both in india right now. i forgot your story. can u plz mention how u guys applied for sponsorship. [as far as i remember = giti is from canada and she showed on application that she is on a vacation in india (from which date/ duration ) and she got married while on vacation and applied for sponsorship and showed her mailing address of india and permanent address of canada.] plz give details. if u dont want to provide details on the thread then plz write me a personal email. thanks

and sasha786 how are you? hope you are doing well!

GOD bless you all

neergiti

Jan 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey kaps,

Yes you are right. I have taken off work due to my marriage. I am a citizen of canada and am living with my husband at the moment while waiting for his visa here in delhi. You were exactly right:) My husband and I had sent the application to CPC Mississauga on Nov 20th and had the sponsorship approved December 15th. Then the file was transfered to New Delhi and they started processing there on Jan 5th. We then had received a letter from CHC ND on Jan 9th dated for Jan 6th asking for PPR, landing fee if not already paid and PCC if not already submitted. Since we have sent that on January 11th, we havn't had any other type of correspondence from CPC ND. Yes, my permanent add is canadian and my mailing address is currently New Delhi's address.

I hope all is well for you and everyone else here, and I wish everyone best of luck for the wait, while my husband and I are waiting:)

Thanks,
Giti

saggi_amy

Feb 19, 2010
hello everyone,

i am a little worried after reading some of the posts in this thread. as far as i understand some of the people had their case processing started in delhi visa office around mid nov and they have received their PP back with the visa in feb which makes it almost 3 months. isn't that too long. I sent my application to missisauga on 19th nov and our case processing in delhi started on 5th jan so it's not even been 2 months and i am already out of patience. does this mean i need to wait one more month or may be even more.

actually i am facing some health issues and managing everything alone is getting very difficult for me. not sure how much more time does the embassy need. is it safe to mail them and ask about the status of the application? pls do reply

neergiti

Jan 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello saggi,

yes, it is safe to send CHC ND an e-mail and asking them what the status is on the file. as per how long u'll need to wait. It is practically up to them. We don't know exactly what their exact procedure is. But as per CHC, they take 2 to 6 months in clearing up spousal PR applications. Just hope for the best and be positive.

Giti