+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application sent back due to missing info

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
Need help ASAP ! Apparently I missed 1 page of the whole application and they sent the whole package back to me . My question is .. when I send back that missing page along with my package , do I need to sign all the documents again and redate it with the current date ? My spouse is out of the country . Thanks in advance .

malinga123

Jan 1, 2019
Need help ASAP ! Apparently I missed 1 page of the whole application and they sent the whole package back to me . My question is .. when I send back that missing page along with my package , do I need to sign all the documents again and redate it with the current date ? My spouse is out of the country . Thanks in advance .
just add the missing documnet and send it

Reactions: mary168

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Check if any forms have been updated since you sent it. If they have, you need to redo them.

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
Check if any forms have been updated since you sent it. If they have, you need to redo them.
Y
Thank you
So if all the documents are up to date ones you would also not resign all the applications ? Just send in the missing page ?? And not redate to current dates ??

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
You need to resign it IF the first ones are over 90 days.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You need to resign it IF the first ones are over 90 days.
yes you are absolutely right, mine too was sent back as i had missed a doc and before re-sending it i confirmed with CIC call centre agent and said dates on forms is valid only for 90 days, so re-sign with latest dates and make sure the forms are of latest versions

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
yes you are absolutely right, mine too was sent back as i had missed a doc and before re-sending it i confirmed with CIC call centre agent and said dates on forms is valid only for 90 days, so re-sign with latest dates and make sure the forms are of latest versions
I only give answers when I know it has been confirmed by an agent or on Cic website. Thanks again for nice words. Just want to help him while receiving different advices

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
Has anyone applied for a working visa along with spousal visa outside of Canada at the same time ? Was told that I could apply for working visa same time as spousal sponsorship So that at least he can come to Canada and work while waiting for the PR ? He's from Jamaica . Thanks in advance

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Has anyone applied for a working visa along with spousal visa outside of Canada at the same time ? Was told that I could apply for working visa same time as spousal sponsorship So that at least he can come to Canada and work while waiting for the PR ? He's from Jamaica . Thanks in advance
This can only happen if he is in Canada with you when you apply with an inland application. You can't get a work permit through a spousal sponsorship from outside Canada.

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
This can only happen if he is in Canada with you when you apply with an inland application. You can't get a work permit through a spousal sponsorship from outside Canada.
I thought so too . But they told me to check and find out some info . Thought since this group is pretty well informed I would ask you guys . Thank you

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Really ?? Why doesn't the letter that was sent back indicating the missing page doesn't mention this about 90 days ??
Bz its default form and usually applicants can resend within 90days. However for some special situations fall over 90days. It should be resigned