+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application returned.

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
Our outland application got returned. My spouse is currently visiting us in Canada, and we plan to extend his visit when it expires. He has a multiple entry visa.
On the application for his "present address" we had placed my address because he is currently here. That was a mistake. We plan to send the application back tomorrow, should I redo all applications with a new date before sending in, or just update his address and leave the rest as they are?
On my "Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking" (IMM 1344) there is a stamp on the front page"RECEIVED (DATE) CPC MISSISSAUGA
Should I sent the same one back in if I don't have to make any changes to it? or start a new application?

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
You can put your address if you want, the problem is I assume you put he lives in his home country but put your address. To solve that you need to fill out and sign a "Use of Representative form" to authorize your address for correspondence.

Check the dates of all the forms, make sure nothing has been updated on the CIC site or it could be sent back again. I'd make a new copy of that stamped page so they don't confuse themselves.

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
If we fill out the the use of a representative form, does that mean we can leave his mailing address as mine (in Canada) although his residential address is back home (Macedonia)

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
Also, should I reprint all other applications with an updated date? Most of them will now date from a month ago, and the once we had to update will have tomorrow's date.
Do they all have to have the same date of completion?

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
- The stamp received means absolutely nothing now as it was returned to you, so it is not in process now and they will consider the date your second application will be received.
- Make sure there is no new form again this year, IMM1344 Was lastly updated in March 2016 and IMM5491 was lastly updated in February 2016...you can update your input or correct any mistakes you may have made and print out only the pages you make changes ( if the whole form was not updated by cic)
- I would recommend printing the updates of last pages showing date of today and sign again
As your spouse is here, you can apply inland( longer than outland but stay together :-* :-*) and use Canadian address or apply outland with oversea address. It was returned because her physical address was here while she applied outland, they needed oversea address.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Evgenia said:
If we fill out the the use of a representative form, does that mean we can leave his mailing address as mine (in Canada) although his residential address is back home (Macedonia)
If he is here in Canada, list his Canadian address for both mailing AND residential.

caldi33

Oct 6, 2015
Dear all,

I would like to ask if any of you have had a similar experience. My common law partner is a Canadian Citizen. She currently resides outside of Canada, in Macedonia, where we have lived together for 4 years. This summer for the first time, I got a Single Entry Tourist Visa for Canada.I have used this visa, and visited Toronto for a full month.

Now, I would like to ask based on your experience what is the best way that I can get an Immigration visa. My partner is not employed in Canada, and thus has no Canadian employment income. Is it better for me to apply for Immigration visa from Macedonia, or is it better to enter Canada on a tourist visa and then apply for Immigration visa from inside Canada?

Has anyone had an experience such as ours? How long does it take for am Immigration visa to be issued from outside/inside of Canada. The official website cic.gov.ca states rather long times for visa issuance!

tnx