+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned

HHH2000

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Hi

One of my friend application just returned due to Language certificate he forget enclose for his wife, now question one should change dates on Application form or return the application with same earlier date, also curious to know what if form he sent is now updated.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
HHH2000 said:
Hi

One of my friend application just returned due to Language certificate he forget enclose for his wife, now question one should change dates on Application form or return the application with same earlier date, also curious to know what if form he sent is now updated.
Before returning the application again, make sure the forms are still at the latest revisions, if not, he would have to redo the forms using the latest revisions and update the application with dates as if he was submitting a new application with new dates accordingly.

Screech339

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Before returning the application again, make sure the forms are still at the latest revisions, if not, he would have to redo the forms using the latest revisions and update the application with dates as if he was submitting a new application with new dates accordingly.

Screech339
i sent my application on July 2013 i got it back Sept 2013 i forgot to attached one of my school records. I use the same form I didnt change it. Everything is OK

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HHH2000 said:
Hi

Make a decision based on do you still have 1095 days of actual physical presence. Some applicants don't anymore especially those in the 'applied on the way to the airport' category (unofficial). CIC allow a 90 day re submission before application is stale dated. If new dates give you a cushion then better to re-apply. If you go with this option make sure you have the correct version of the form.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
HHH2000 said:
Hi

Same thing happened to me, but different documents (mine was letter of explanation). I enclosed the letter and sent it without changing anything. Then my application was being processed in less than 2 months (Ecas activated).

andyhuhero

Jan 16, 2013
BLT said:
Same thing happened to me, but different documents (mine was letter of explanation). I enclosed the letter and sent it without changing anything. Then my application was being processed in less than 2 months (Ecas activated).
what do you mean by 'sent it without changing anything'? Don't you need to fill the form again?

cuds

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my application returned to me for a missing document

You have to just add the missing document, as CIC requests in the paper they attach to your application - sign the paper they attach (like they ask) and send the package back like that. Don't start changing anything UNLESS the paper specifically asks you to.