+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned - Reason-Missing Documents: Saskatchewan Licensure

Sep 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..

My application was returned due to "Saskatchewan Licensure" although I had attached (Educational Credential, Transcript, ECA from WES).
Message Body:
Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.
My profession is accountancy - NOC 1111

would you help me to know what I was supposed to attach in addition to above ?

Thanks

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Application Returned - Reason: Saskatchewan Licensure

What is your profession?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you need to have any registrations to be a certified accountant in Saskatchewan? Not my area of expertise but I would guess that's the reason.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yasser.Lababidi said:
Hi..

My application was returned due to "Saskatchewan Licensure" although I had attached (Educational Credential, Transcript, ECA from WES).
Message Body:
Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.
My profession is accountancy - NOC 1111

would you help me to know what I was supposed to attach in addition to above ?

Thanks
NOC 1111 is regulated in Saskatchewan by CPA.
You can find more info on this in their application guide.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI
New to this thread.

I need one small clarification needed on Saskatchewan Job market.

What are the chances for IT jobs(2171,2173 and 2174). I heard that Saskatchewan is know for oil and mining businesses.
I'm form IT and not sure whether we will get IT jobs are not. So wanted to check before apply.

Sep 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
NOC 1111 is regulated in Saskatchewan by CPA.
You can find more info on this in their application guide.
Hi One_Topsy
I am still in the initial submission and I met all requirements mentioned in SINP-EE checklist, moreover, I think eduction requirements are the same for initial submission for all NOCs.
would you suggest me further justification please ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yasser.Lababidi said:
Hi One_Topsy
I am still in the initial submission and I met all requirements mentioned in SINP-EE checklist, moreover, I think eduction requirements are the same for initial submission for all NOCs.
would you suggest me further justification please ?
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do except get the license or change to another NOC.
If you're already in Canada, getting the license before the next intake is probably your best bet.
Otherwise, I'd say check if there's another NOC that matches your job duties closely and that doesn't' need the mandatory licensing.
Some people have reported the SINP recommending a NOC change - so this is perfectly fine as long as your work experience matches the NOC you choose.
This NOC change is very easy for engineers (e.g. changing from Mech. Engr (req Licensing) to Mech. Technician (no license)
Hope you understand

Sep 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your extended clarification, actually this is the first time I come to know that I can't apply under NOC 1111 unless I have licensure!
as I am out of Canada, I assumed that I will get licensure once I get inside Canada and ECA report is enough to be eligible for applying.
Moreover, I have communicated with CPA Canada to apply for licensure and they insisted to be inside Canada for applying for licensure.

Based on above and info. you provided, the question is:
How can people with compulsory licensure NOC be nominated although they are outside Canada?
In other words, How can they get the licensure from outside Canada?
What is the benefit of education credential assessment report then ?

Appreciate your clarification in this regards.
Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yasser.Lababidi said:
Thank you for your extended clarification, actually this is the first time I come to know that I can't apply under NOC 1111 unless I have licensure!
as I am out of Canada, I assumed that I will get licensure once I get inside Canada and ECA report is enough to be eligible for applying.
Moreover, I have communicated with CPA Canada to apply for licensure and they insisted to be inside Canada for applying for licensure.

Based on above and info. you provided, the question is:
How can people with compulsory licensure NOC be nominated although they are outside Canada?
In other words, How can they get the licensure from outside Canada?
What is the benefit of education credential assessment report then ?

Appreciate your clarification in this regards.
Thanks
Well, the ECA is just to show that your foreign degree is equivalent to a Canadian degree.
Licensing is totally different. A regulated occupation in Canada is controlled by a body. Even graduates in Canada have to be licensed to work in regulated occupations.
It's like a professional certification before you can practice. Kind of like how all Law graduates have to go to Law school before they can practice.
It's unfortunate and tedious, but i guess that's part of what makes their country better...and many of us wanting to go there.

I guess those who are outside Canada and licensed must have studied in Canada or gone there before somehow.

TrishIa

Aug 28, 2015
Hi,

May I please know if you are in CIC Stage or waiting for Saskatchewan Nomination? I am also applying under NOC 1111 but under MPNP, Assessment Pending status. Now Im afraid that they will decline applications for people working on regulated occupations from outside Canada.

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrishIa said:
Hi,

May I please know if you are in CIC Stage or waiting for Saskatchewan Nomination? I am also applying under NOC 1111 but under MPNP, Assessment Pending status. Now Im afraid that they will decline applications for people working on regulated occupations from outside Canada.
Do not worry I am also in NOC 1111 but I got nomination from MPNP. I think you can be an accountant with out using the professional title of certified accountant, in order to use that name you should take the lcence

Best

TrishIa

Aug 28, 2015
stay said:
Do not worry I am also in NOC 1111 but I got nomination from MPNP. I think you can be an accountant with out using the professional title of certified accountant, in order to use that name you should take the lcence

Best
Thanks a lot Stay. Got so nervous when I read this topic, but since you got your LOA, I'm okay now. I'm hoping that my status will change soon and get my LOA as well. But I'm also hoping that Yasser will get this resolved too.

Sep 22, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks for your clarification, it has been really beneficial & helpful!
So I need to review NOCs again and pick one which is not regulated and similar to my profession and use it in future application.

Regards

TrishIa

Aug 28, 2015
Yasser.Lababidi said:
Many thanks for your clarification, it has been really beneficial & helpful!
So I need to review NOCs again and pick one which is not regulated and similar to my profession and use it in future application.

Regards
Hi Yasser,

May I pls know if you're under CIC Stage or still at Saskatchewan? From what I read from other forum, some cases are being justified by the province nominated you if that's CIC holding you. I'm really hoping that you'll figure this out and be back on the loop of success soon.