+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned last night! incomplete and need help

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hello All,

My application return because of an Incomplete package. They gave the following reasons.

1. Your application was not signed and dated.

My question is, the application form I filled (CIT 002), I signed electronically means I only put my full name at the field of Signature of Applicant. Should I need to sign with a pen? and I believe that could be the reason for return?

Just want to double check with you guys, We only need to sign at two places in whole application package,
1. at the end of the application form (CIT002)
2. at the end of Physical calculator printed out online

2. The passport or travel documents provided do not cover the entire 5 year period preceding the date of your application. you also have not provided an explanation of any gaps in passport validity or why the required document is not in your possession. Please send us a photocopy of the biographical page of all the passport or travel document you have during the relevant 5 year period or any required explanation.

What do they mean by "The passport or travel documents provided do not cover the entire 5 year period preceding the date of your application?"

you also have not provided an explanation of any gaps in passport validity or why the required document is not in your possession.
I believe the reason is my old passport expired on 8 Aug 2017 and my new passport validity start from 21 Aug 2017 so they might need the information of gap between 8 aug to 21 aug, 2017. correct?

Please help me with these question if I understand correctly the reason for return. I might correct the request information and will send it soon.

Thank you for the help,

Thank you,

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
I think you got it right on both points. Only the main application form and the physical calculator form need to be signed and dated. If you old and new passports cover the 5-year eligibility period, then the only problem is the gap between them.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

My application return because of an Incomplete package. They gave the following reasons.

My question is, the application form I filled (CIT 002), I signed electronically means I only put my full name at the field of Signature of Applicant. Should I need to sign with a pen? and I believe that could be the reason for return?

Just want to double check with you guys, We only need to sign at two places in whole application package,

2. The passport or travel documents provided do not cover the entire 5 year period preceding the date of your application. you also have not provided an explanation of any gaps in passport validity or why the required document is not in your possession. Please send us a photocopy of the biographical page of all the passport or travel document you have during the relevant 5 year period or any required explanation.

What do they mean by "The passport or travel documents provided do not cover the entire 5 year period preceding the date of your application?"

you also have not provided an explanation of any gaps in passport validity or why the required document is not in your possession.
I believe the reason is my old passport expired on 8 Aug 2017 and my new passport validity start from 21 Aug 2017 so they might need the information of gap between 8 aug to 21 aug, 2017. correct?

Please help me with these question if I understand correctly the reason for return. I might correct the request information and will send it soon.

Thank you for the help,

Thank you,
Did you provide copy of your old passport which was expired on August 8th, 2017? Just make sure that the issue date of your old passport falls before the data of 5 years of eligibility period.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Yes I did provide the copy of my old passport and new passport which covers the date of more than 5 years of eligibility. I believe its because of that 3 weeks gaps between an old passport and new passport.

Thank you,

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
They need passports for all the 5 years preceding the date of application.
Just a cover letter saying that you didn't apply for the new passport early enough, so the gap.

canada@2011

Jan 30, 2018
Hello All,

Thank you for the help,

Thank you,
hi..when was your application deliverd at sydney?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hello All,

Thank you for the help,

Thank you,
Yes, you are correct with both items. You must sign the form. Like actually sign it. Clearly anyone could type your name in a PDF form. Only you can actually sign it and only then is it a legally binding signature.
Yes, you only need to sign the application form and the calculator. Note that the following three dates must be the same:
- The date of signature on the main form
- The date of signature on the calculator printout
- The date you entered into the calculator as the day you will sign the application (on the first page of the webform)

Most importantly, you CANNOT recycle the printout of the calculator that you made when you initially applied. Instead, you should reopen your calculation online, change the signature date in the online calculator, go through all the steps (it should have your absence stored still) and print it. You should also refill the main application form so that the eligibility period is correct.

Regarding your passports: As clearly stated on the form and in the instruction guide, you must explain any gap in validity between your passports. It was just 20 days, but that's still 20 days you have to explain.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
I already submitted my application today. I am not sure if I did it right or no but what I did as I was submitting my application today. I change the application form date to Feb 8, I didn't have my online calculator saved so I create new form and application fill date put Feb 8 and just copy the country out dates from returned physical presence calculator ( already confirmed those dates during initial application ) and put today's date and then change the eligible period date in an application form to Feb 8, 2018 because before it was last month as I sent my application on Jan.

I guess it should be fine?

Thank you,

Reactions: qorax

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
ANY NEWS ON YOUR RESUBMITTED APPLICATION ?? KEEP US POSTED

Ramram1717

Oct 31, 2018
How’s the application
I already submitted my application today. I am not sure if I did it right or no but what I did as I was submitting my application today. I change the application form date to Feb 8, I didn't have my online calculator saved so I create new form and application fill date put Feb 8 and just copy the country out dates from returned physical presence calculator ( already confirmed those dates during initial application ) and put today's date and then change the eligible period date in an application form to Feb 8, 2018 because before it was last month as I sent my application on Jan.

I guess it should be fine?

Thank you,
hows the re application did u re do all ur papers