+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION RETURNED;Language proof not acceptable

YANDC

Sep 24, 2020
My Application was returned to me because of language evidence is not acceptable for because ita not listed of acceptable evidence.But i submitted my diploma and transcipt of records all in Englist languange and i did put additional evidence coming from my School that the meduim of teaching used is all in English i dont understand why Im so Confused.I DId took IELTS before 2010 but i lost my copy already .Pls help

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
If your diploma and transcript wasn't on the list of accepted evidence for language fluency, then it's as clear cut as it can get. Give them specifically one of the things they're asking for and if you do not have any of those that they allow, obtain them and resubmit. If you have a scanned copy of the IELTS document or a photocopy, that should work as well, as long as it was an IELTS General Exam result.

The IRCC will not accept any substitutes, nor will they review the documents submitted on an arbitrary, case-by-case basis.

YANDC

Sep 24, 2020
But the prob
If your diploma and transcript wasn't on the list of accepted evidence for language fluency, then it's as clear cut as it can get. Give them specifically one of the things they're asking for and if you do not have any of those that they allow, obtain them and resubmit. If you have a scanned copy of the IELTS document or a photocopy, that should work as well, as long as it was an IELTS General Exam result.

The IRCC will not accept any substitutes, nor will they review the documents submitted on an arbitrary, case-by-case basis.
But it is listed as one of acceptable evidence so i dont know whynit got rejected

As proof, you can provide any of the following documentation from an English or French speaking country or school (Canada included):

• Copy of high school diploma, or
  • Copy of college or university degree/diploma.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
My Application was returned to me because of language evidence is not acceptable for because ita not listed of acceptable evidence.But i submitted my diploma and transcipt of records all in Englist languange and i did put additional evidence coming from my School that the meduim of teaching used is all in English i dont understand why Im so Confused.I DId took IELTS before 2010 but i lost my copy already .Pls help
When did you apply ? When your application was returned ? Are you from an english speaking country? This is very strange. Did you graduate from a recognised school or university from your home country? Like public school or university that they can easily google it and find it in your home country ? Sorry if I ask too many questions just trying to undestand the reason for returning your application.

Last edited:

YANDC

Sep 24, 2020
They recieved the application july 2020 .I got the application today .Im here in Canada now and my documents transcript of records is from the Philippines.All in english languange and additional letter from school stating that the meduim used in our school is English ,Graduated Bachelor Degree .

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
They recieved the application july 2020 .I got the returned application today .Im here in Canada now and my documents transcript of records is from the Philippines.All in english languange and additional letter from school stating that the meduim used in our school is English ,Graduated Bachelor Degree .
Ok I see, did you try to get some informations from other Filipinos who applied and use degrees and transcript from your country? If english is not your official language in Philippines and you use other languages as majore language for school and there is lot of corruption there, sometime IRCC may not be 100% sure that you really study in english even if you send them all your proof. Sorry if the above offend you I didn't mean to, I am trying to see all options why they sent your application back.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They recieved the application july 2020 .I got the application today .Im here in Canada now and my documents transcript of records is from the Philippines.All in english languange and additional letter from school stating that the meduim used in our school is English ,Graduated Bachelor Degree .
Most people get AOR when they provide diploma and transcript. When exactly did they receive your application in July?

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
Wow, So sorry to hear. This makes me nervous. I also submitted bachelors degree and transcript. It does not say medium was in English. In addition, I have sent my secondary school certificate where it clearly says the medium of instruction is English. Hopefully they accept one of them.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=573&top=5

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
I also submitted my Canadian diploma only thinking that it would do. WOW. When was your applcition recieved? I also submitted mine in July. So they already opened July package?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
what date of july was your application delivered to ircc ?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I submitted my Canadian Diploma and Transcript as well. I think OP's problem was that the diploma or transcript was not Canadian.
Degrees and transcript can be from Canada or abroad as per the requirement. Know lot of poeple from my home country applied with their diplomats from home country in french and are Canadians.we do not know all the details of his or her case.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Did you try calling CIC call center to identify why the application was returned to you.

nicolass

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
This is strange. A friend of mine submitted his diploma from France, it was accepted. His native language is not French or English. He got his citizenship already.

I submitted a diploma and transcript in English from my home country. Native language is neither French nor English. I got my AOR . I don’t know if they will ask for more proof later.