+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned by CIC

Paticela

Feb 27, 2021
Hello guys, I hope someone can help me.
Last week emigration returned my application package after almost 5 months that I sent it, in the letter it says that the financial support documents are not complete, but now I do not know what to do since it took many months to return my application and many of the documents have already lost their validity, we applied to permanent residence through sponsoring your spouse, at the time of application I who was the spouse had my visitor status almost to expire so I also applied to the work visa which was also returned to me along with the entire application package, this last two days I tried to communicate with emigration but I did not have any success and I am really worried about my current status and how should I proceed if somebody can give me a guide I would greatly appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP

Cheers,

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Last week emigration returned my application package after almost 5 months that I sent it, in the letter it says that the financial support documents are not complete, but now I do not know what to do since it took many months to return my application and many of the documents have already lost their validity, we applied to permanent residence through sponsoring your spouse, at the time of application I who was the spouse had my visitor status almost to expire so I also applied to the work visa which was also returned to me along with the entire application package, this last two days I tried to communicate with emigration but I did not have any success and I am really worried about my current status and how should I proceed if somebody can give me a guide I would greatly appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP

Cheers,
Sorry about this. Making an online application is way better than submitting a paper one. You probably would have gotten information about the financial document early. Why don't you make an application to extend your visitor status in Canada. I would advice you call the customer service and ask for more information. All the best.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry about this. Making an online application is way better than submitting a paper one. You probably would have gotten information about the financial document early. Why don't you make an application to extend your visitor status in Canada. I would advice you call the customer service and ask for more information. All the best.
Spousal sponsorship applications are paper-based. It's not possible to apply online.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

PLEASE HELP

Cheers,
Is your visitor status still valid or has it expired?