+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application requirements?

armando77

Feb 25, 2013
Hello is any one know that after you complete eligibility period being a permanent resident in Canada we can apply for Citizenship, in order to apply just wondering what documents need to send with Application, as CIC web site just asking following Application, Photos, Fees, Marriage Certificate and 2 Photo ID, proof of English Language, and Biographic copy of Passport., So need to know that should I have to send Birth Certificate ?, my PR Card copy ? and my education certificates ? and what else? Citizenship certificate from other country ?

Please any one who have gone through or know about would appreciate your replies.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hello is any one know that after you complete eligibility period being a permanent resident in Canada we can apply for Citizenship, in order to apply just wondering what documents need to send with Application, as CIC web site just asking following Application, Photos, Fees, Marriage Certificate and 2 Photo ID, proof of English Language, and Biographic copy of Passport., So need to know that should I have to send Birth Certificate ?, my PR Card copy ? and my education certificates ? and what else? Citizenship certificate from other country ?

Please any one who have gone through or know about would appreciate your replies.
I think

It is advisable to send all documents requested in the application checklist which you will normally find along with the citizenship application form.