+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejection due to PCC.. Reapply?

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
You did not attempt to apply?
We will still apply with the certificate as is and a lengthy LOE i suppose. Because reasonably thinking, we have done everything imaginable to get us the certificate for all the period, but got rejected from all offices and rejection in repeat application for pcc, too. It would be extremely unfair for CIC to deny us fully knowing there is nothing we can do about it in the future, also.
What is the purpose to apply if they won't issue the correct dates...No use...use the LOE to give details...

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
What is the purpose to apply if they won't issue the correct dates...No use...use the LOE to give details...
well that is a good question. Its rare that someone posts back here after getting their PR, so hard to hear back from people who actually had this issue..
I would (will) personally explain that according to pcc issuing authority this is the only form they offer, that i tried contacting diferent authorities, went for inquiry in person, all of which could not gain me a document in any other form, that i tried extensively and my further attempts were rejected. If possible, will attach some proof.
Then after will have fingers crossed it works.

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
It's really sad that no updates are posted after the person obtains the help needed and resolves his or her query.

It would have been nice to hear if the reapplication was done quicker v slower. Or if the appeal was successful or not.

Reactions: dotslash227

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
It's really sad that no updates are posted after the person obtains the help needed and resolves his or her query.

It would have been nice to hear if the reapplication was done quicker v slower. Or if the appeal was successful or not.
Totally agree with you.

Reactions: EdwardQ

Kalmeshp

Oct 20, 2019
Hello All,

My EE application was canceled due to missing document pcc from USA. I had attached the Indian pcc in that place , that was my bad.
I have requested them to reopen the case , if possible on humanitarian basis ;) as I am able to provide the pcc usa that is fbi report. Fingers crossed .
Alongside I have also created a new EE profile and also requested my SINP nomination revision . Waiting for that too. Let’s see what happens.
I am concerned for the fact that my ielts will expire in exactly 3 months from today. I need to get new ita before that to be able to use all xisting documentation .
If you have any suggestions for me in this situation , please do share .

Thanking you all.

Regards,
Kalmesh

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello All,

My EE application was canceled due to missing document pcc from USA. I had attached the Indian pcc in that place , that was my bad.
I have requested them to reopen the case , if possible on humanitarian basis ;) as I am able to provide the pcc usa that is fbi report. Fingers crossed .
Alongside I have also created a new EE profile and also requested my SINP nomination revision . Waiting for that too. Let’s see what happens.
I am concerned for the fact that my ielts will expire in exactly 3 months from today. I need to get new ita before that to be able to use all xisting documentation .
If you have any suggestions for me in this situation , please do share .

Thanking you all.

Regards,
Kalmesh
Cases rejected due to incorrect documents are almost never re-opened. In cases of incomplete application, they order full refund, including that of processing fees (CAD 590) as they did not start processing of your application, so they don't reopen cases. You will have to wait for a new ITA and re-apply again.

Kalmeshp

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you dotslash227

Also ,

I had created a new EE and have a new ITA now.
My marital status is 'legally separated', I don't have any kids.
Now there is one section in the Family "
Help - How many family members does KALMESH POLICE PATIL have? (This includes KALMESH POLICE PATIL, a spouse or partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.)"
Should the answer be 1 since I am legally separated?

And in the same section below- There is a table for "Other family members " - I know I can add my siblings and parents. Do I need to add my Spouse in that section because there is an option of such?

Kindly advise. Many Thanks!