+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejection due to PCC.. Reapply?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gujjuboy said:
Thanks everyone for your kind words. As you may be right, I wont go for CSE (unfortunate still as this has already delayed my plans!!). Rather I would get new nomination and wait for ITA.

I have not received my credit card refund of application charges still after 7-10 days. Do I need to follow up?

@adey786, I cannot show business travel duration separately because I was still continuously in Qatar when my business visa got converted into RP. However, I have got revised PCC from Qatar which covers my complete tenure from the date I entered in Qatar.
Good to hear about that you managed to get a revised PCC.

Can you please share how did you avail it? I was in similar situation like you: my stay in Qatar is split between business visa and RP too. and PCC only covers the RP period, no matter how I try, they won't issue one that covers the whole duration! I would appreciate advice on how did you manage to revise it.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gujjuboy said:
Thanks everyone for your motivation and support.

Just want to check one more thing :

Is there any other such pitfall like pcc ?
I am showing my education degrees, skill assessment result, IELTS, Nomination Letter, Bank Statements, PCC, Medicals, Experience letter as given by companies I worked for.
Did I miss anything? I don't want to fall in similar trap again.
What do they check in experience letter? I am showing everything as they asked for in the application guide including a payslip from all companies I worked for.
Do they call my references individually for verification? My references are in India & the time zone in Canada is different. What if they could not pick up the verification call?

Thanks again.
send your reference letters to (NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca) and use the exact NOC codes proposed by them.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in various cities from 2003/07 to 2016/05. The submitted Police Certificate only covers from June 2016 to present.

What are my options?Please advice seniors.I am PNP Category and it got rejected 13 days after Aor

teejchubbs

Sep 11, 2016

Can you please share how did you avail it? I was in similar situation like you: my stay in Qatar is split between business visa and RP too. and PCC only covers the RP period, no matter how I try, they won't issue one that covers the whole duration! I would appreciate advice on how did you manage to revise it.
same case. How did you avail it?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dear All,

I got my revised PCC letter from Qatar as required by CIC.

I wish to challenge my application cancellation with this additional document by raising a CSE request.

At the same time, I wish to get new nomination letter from SINP as I have created new EE profile after previous EE cancellation.

Now my concern is how I can ensure that I can use SINP nomination for both my cancelled EE which I am challenging through CSE and for my new EE to get invite?

I feel if I approach SINP for new nomination, my previous nomination will not be valid for my previous EE which I want to challenge through CSE.

Kindly guide me.
May i ask how did you manage to have pcc for the time when you were only a visitor??

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
same case. How did you avail it?
through a company there that offer governmental services, they ended up issuing a PCC without dates

Reactions: krishnan_vinod

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I can't tell, I only have experience with the countries I visited
i mean with the common issue of having my pcc from residency period and not including my visits is it the same as entering the country and staying or not if you are constantly leaving and visiting again

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
i mean with the common issue of having my pcc from residency period and not including my visits is it the same as entering the country and staying or not if you are constantly leaving and visiting again
I don't know, it's different from country to country

Ailool

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks everyone for your kind words. As you may be right, I wont go for CSE (unfortunate still as this has already delayed my plans!!). Rather I would get new nomination and wait for ITA.

I have not received my credit card refund of application charges still after 7-10 days. Do I need to follow up?

@adey786, I cannot show business travel duration separately because I was still continuously in Qatar when my business visa got converted into RP. However, I have got revised PCC from Qatar which covers my complete tenure from the date I entered in Qatar.
how you got PCC for full period from Qatar ? is it regular process ?

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
Dear All,
I need an expert opinion on my case.

I am Indian citizen working in Qatar & aspiring to immigrate to Canada in future.
I applied under express entry & got SINP nomination later. I submitted my application after I got invite, however, yesterday I got rejection mail from CIC with below reason.

"The Police certificate from QATAR that you provided with your application is not acceptable. It does not cover all of the time you spend in that country. Your addresses/background information state you were in Qatar starting May 18, 2013."

When I got job in Qatar, I came on business visa and then after 2 months I got residence permit/ work visa. This is very normal phenomena is Middle East that companies on board candidates on business visa and later 2 months they process residence permit. In my Qatar PCC, they have shown my tenure from the time I got work visa (i.e. after 2 months/ July 2013) not from the time of my arrival.

Now these 2 months from my arrival on business visa to I got my work visa, is not captured either by Qatar PCC or Indian PCC.
I overlooked this matter when I submitted my PCC & CIC official cancelled my application rather than raising query.

I have stamp on my passport of my arrival date, travel tickets, even hotel booking when I landed in Qatar so I can prove that my claims are valid that I was already in Qatar on business visa even if my Qatar PCC states the time from my work visa.

My questions are as follows :

1. Is there any way where in I can talk or send email to CIC to explain the misunderstanding of my stay in Qatar as per PCC & ask them to reconsider existing application only?

2. Shall I approach Indian Embassy of Qatar or Qatar PCC authority to get these 2 months added in my either PCC?

3. How can I ask for extension to SINP showing my case?

4. Do I need to create new express entry from different email address and ask SINP to re-issue nomination with revised EE number?

5. Can I use same medical records or again I need to go from medical examinations ? (It was completed last month only)

Thanks in advance.
Dear friend,

I am facing the same situation in now.
I came to qatar on a business visa and stayed for 5 months before getting my work visa.
How did you get your issue solved. Please advise.

krishnan_vinod

Jun 24, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Med's Done....
05/07/2017
H
through a company there that offer governmental services, they ended up issuing a PCC without dates
Hello Maged,

Can you give the contact details of the agency which had helped you?
Myself facing the same situation. I visited CEID office in salwa road, but it turned out to be unproductive.
Kindly help

garfield82

Dec 6, 2016
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
13/08/2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
13/03/2017
AOR Received.
30/04/2017
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25/04/2017
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
27/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
H

Hello Maged,

Can you give the contact details of the agency which had helped you?
Myself facing the same situation. I visited CEID office in salwa road, but it turned out to be unproductive.
Kindly help
Hi krishnan were you able to get a revised PCC?

garfield82

Dec 6, 2016
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
13/08/2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
13/03/2017
AOR Received.
30/04/2017
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25/04/2017
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
27/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Hi Maged, can please share how did you get your revised PCC. We're facing the same problem