+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected will I get full refund?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
hello everyone
My file got rejected as officer was not satisfied with sibling current residency in Canada. So will i get full refund or only RPRF?
I called cic one day before rejection and they said they are reviewing my eligibility and background check has not started yet. My AOR was 9th March and meds passed was 15 March.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hello everyone
My file got rejected as officer was not satisfied with sibling current residency in Canada. So will i get full refund or only RPRF?
I called cic one day before rejection and they said they are reviewing my eligibility and background check has not started yet. My AOR was 9th March and meds passed was 15 March.
Since your application got rejected during the eligibility, you will only get a refund for RPRF, if you paid it in advance.

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
@fazilasadiq if you don't mind me asking, what documents did you provide to prove your sibling has Current residency for sibling in Canada?
I provide just the lease agreement in the first attempt and got rejected.
On the second attempt I provided bank statement, mobile bills, utility bills, letter from employer, letter from landlord and tax return for 3 yrs

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
On the second attempt I provided bank statement, mobile bills, utility bills, letter from employer, letter from landlord and tax return for 3 yrs
You didnt provide birth cert to prove ur relationship with ur sibling?

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Was the lease agreement older than 6 months from the date of submission?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
You didnt provide birth cert to prove ur relationship with ur sibling?
These documents i have mentioned above + Canadian passport copy were in the section of proof of sibling residency. There is another section of proof of relationship where I provided sibling old passport which had parents name as Canadian passport doesn’t have parents name. Also I provided birth certificates mine n sibling.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
These documents i have mentioned above + Canadian passport copy were in the section of proof of sibling residency. There is another section of proof of relationship where I provided sibling old passport which had parents name as Canadian passport doesn’t have parents name. Also I provided birth certificates mine n sibling.
Then why were they not satisfied?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Then why were they not satisfied?
On the second attempt I provided bankstatement, mobile bills, utility bills, letter from employer, letter from landlord and tax return for 3 yrs