+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejected - Police Clearence

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
My application was rejected with below message, Kindly let me know what is the issue for rejection:

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from INDIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document.
"

Below is the format of The PCC from India:
"Certified that name s/o father's name resident of "Address in India" Holder of passport number XXXX issued on date dd-mm-yy to valid dd-mm-yy issued at Delhi has good character. Applicant has visited canada "dates of recent stay in canada". The applicant has been living at above address for 24 years excluding the period stated above. As per records Police Central no adverse for Name"

Issue Date 27.10.17
Application Review Date: 20.12.17

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
My application was rejected with below message, Kindly let me know what is the issue for rejection:

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from INDIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document.
"

"Certified that name s/o father's name resident of "Address in India" Holder of passport number XXXX issued on date dd-mm-yy to valid dd-mm-yy issued at Delhi has good character. Applicant has visited canada "dates of recent stay in canada". The applicant has been living at above address for 24 years excluding the period stated above. As per records Police Central no adverse for Name"

Issue Date 27.10.17
Who issued PCC, PSK or Police Station?

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

- Police Certificate:
"

Issue Date 27.10.17
I guess this format is not like the one PSK provides
you need to get it from the PSK ( Passport Seva Kendra)

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018

- Police Certificate:
"

Issue Date 27.10.17
Please get the PCC from PSK and reappeal. OR
If you have a decent CRS (like 440+), then recreate your profile with new PCC