Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2010 London (Full Docs 01-01-2010)
Med's Request
waiting
I applied in category 0213 in Novemner, 2008.
i have 3yr BCS,2yrMCS,(17yr) 9 months as programmner and 2.5 yrs as EDP manager. 6.5 in ielts and brother in canada.

when filling main responsibilities, i summarised my duties to use only space given on form. and i wrote "computrization of books of account and supervision of EDP and mis affairs of the company" instead of full duties. (my big mistake). back in november 2008 i didn't knew duties r so important to prove i am at 0213.

officer gave me email in mid august. and told that he is not satisfied that i am doing duties of 0213. and my fees will be refunded.

should i reapply. should i post my duties here so experts can guide me.
please help

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very sorry to hear about your rejection under NOC 0213. you can always reapply and this time i would advise to take an extra sheet to clearly define your job responbilties close enough to NOC 0213.

Better luck next time.

lets seek more options from seniors

jojobaba

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Dear
Pls explian did u receive final rejection letter or just a query from ur case officer. If its a query then u should explian the situation by giving detailed JDs and soild reasons of giving short descriptions due to short space.
Morover did u forwarded the complete case to CHC-Islamabad ?

kashif_nouman03

Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
i got an e-mail from CIO they said they shall give back me payment by check in 5 to 8 weeks. i think this is final rejection.
havn't got anything by mail now. they have not mentioned whether i can reapply or not.

kashif_nouman03

Feb 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Also i applied to islamabad pakistan. under simplified application process

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my friend don't be down cheer up its just a matter of time and learning experience you can apply n number of time but don't take the literal meaning of it. I also got rejected when i applied for the 1st time and it was my mistake similar to yours. Hence the second time i prepared a resume of the detailed explanation of job duties and job responsibilities very similar to the NOC 0213 and now i have re-applied and this time i am very positive.Just go through the NOC 0213 resp and the dut and you will come to know how to explain your role according to the points mentioned in the noc and prepare a detailed job responsibilities and a sample but a detailed resume to be on the safer side.As of the DD i am still waiting for it but i have no clue if i would get it or not. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANIMG

Jul 24, 2009
Did you provide the reference letters from your employers?

In the reference letters you should describe your duties clearly.

I haven't reached this step yet, but I remember there is some statement in the guides.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
mom2karl said:
just to share my experience, i did not have an extra sheet for my duties and did not even fill up all the lines in a specific duty in the form yet i am now awaiting ppr.

what's important is that you performed the duty mentioned in the 1st paragraph that describes your noc and did most of the 'main' duties.
Can you please share how many years of experience you have overall all and in NOC 0213 ?

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
afaraz said:
mom2karl said:
just to share my experience, i did not have an extra sheet for my duties and did not even fill up all the lines in a specific duty in the form yet i am now awaiting ppr.

what's important is that you performed the duty mentioned in the 1st paragraph that describes your noc and did most of the 'main' duties.
Can you please share how many years of experience you have overall all and in NOC 0213 ?

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz
Hi Afraz,

I applied under 0213. Never used any extra sheet; however, duties should closely match with the duties mentioned in CIC website for 0213. I have 8+ years of total experience and almost 4 years as Manager, Systems.
Regards
joy

dude

Jun 12, 2009
I have a doubt...hpe somebody can clear it.

If we appeared for the IELTS test again and if we culdn't manage to get individual L-7.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5 for getting full 16 points(first language), can we club two IELTS results. Like, if the first test is having scores 7.5,6,6.5,6.5 and the second test is having 7,6.5,6.5,6.5, can we club it and use?. Is it specified somewhere by the Immigration department that we cant use it like that if both exams taken within the same year.

Will they return our original IELTS TRF so that we can reapply? They are telling we can reapply but not saying abt sending back the original documents submitted. Is there any other way out?

dude

Jun 12, 2009
I got the answer for my query from

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf on page 22 under section 10.4 .."Note" para.

(Courtesy Leon)

dude

Jun 12, 2009
If you do not get back your original IELTS score, you have two options
Ask IELTS authorities to send you duplicate copy for fee
Send photocopy of your IELTS score to visa office with an explanation letter that original copy is already in my previous file

(Courtesy S.K.)