+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected for missing PCC

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
My consultant screwed up. He uploaded my bachelor degree twice instead of police certificate.

My application was cancelled and he then sent a CSE along with the PCC which i already had since i got my ITA asking them to reopen my application.

They asked him to resend the document along with the screenshot showing the checklist where it shows that the PCC was uploaded (eventhough wrongfully) and that they will process the the enquiry within 10 working days.

Do you think i stand any chance? Problem is we opened a new account but we lost 5 points due to age and our score of 435 can't compete anymore with the cut off score

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
My consultant screwed up. He uploaded my bachelor degree twice instead of police certificate.

My application was cancelled and he then sent a CSE along with the PCC which i already had since i got my ITA asking them to reopen my application.

They asked him to resend the document along with the screenshot showing the checklist where it shows that the PCC was uploaded (eventhough wrongfully) and that they will process the the enquiry within 10 working days.

Do you think i stand any chance? Problem is we opened a new account but we lost 5 points due to age and our score of 435 can't compete anymore with the cut off score
The fact that they replied back asking for screenshots is good. They might open up the application after all.

Goodluck

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually when someone drops the ball (your agent in this case) IRCC wouldn't bother reopening the file.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

Sorry to hear about that. It is totally in hands of visa officer to reopen a cancelled application if the mistake was on part of the applicant. I hope your case is reconsidered as you can claim that the PCC is dated before the submission of application. Nothing much you can do on this.

Have your consultant removed as representative from your application, drag him to legal battle for causing all this trauma to you along with asking for a full refund of the money you paid to the consultant as your application got cancelled due to sheer negligence on part of your consultant. Also raise a complaint to ICCRC to review the membership of the consultant as in my personal opinion he needs proper training as this type of mistakes are nothing but a total neglect.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
:mad: What a heart breaking story! consultants like these are criminals screwing up someone life and hard earn money

Spaturkar

Jan 14, 2019
Thats so sad to hear. Its totally at the discretion of visa officer whether he wants to reopen the case. Hope for the best.
Btw what was ur aor and mep date?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Sorry to hear about that. It is totally in hands of visa officer to reopen a cancelled application if the mistake was on part of the applicant. I hope your case is reconsidered as you can claim that the PCC is dated before the submission of application. Nothing much you can do on this.

Have your consultant removed as representative from your application, drag him to legal battle for causing all this trauma to you along with asking for a full refund of the money you paid to the consultant as your application got cancelled due to sheer negligence on part of your consultant. Also raise a complaint to ICCRC to review the membership of the consultant as in my personal opinion he needs proper training as this type of mistakes are nothing but a total neglect.
Most likely won't be an ICCRC registered consultant and would be a run of a mile asshole who would claim he did his job and won't refund anything.

I suggest he crash his office and beat the shit out of him

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019

Yes it's stupendously frustrating!!

He's claiming it's a glitch in the system and he uploaded the documents right eventhough the screenshot depicts two files both labelled "certificate", the first attached next to the university degree field and the other next to PCC field.

However, i know that "certificate" stands for my bachelor since i scanned it and named it this way but i will give him the benefit of doubt and believe him for the time being till it's proven otherwise and then i'll take matters into my own hands.

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Most likely won't be an ICCRC registered consultant and would be a run of a mile asshole who would claim he did his job and won't refund anything.

I suggest he crash his office and beat the shit out of him
Unfortunately he is registered and he's Canadian based in Canada so i can't reach him to beat his ass off since i'm an outland applicant

But anw my priority is to immigrate so i'm praying my case gets reopened.

Reactions: yiso91

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Unfortunately he is registered and he's Canadian based in Canada so i can't reach him to beat his ass off since i'm an outland applicant

But anw my priority is to immigrate so i'm praying my case gets reopened.
Very sorry for your case, I really hope IRCC will look into it. But nevertheless, report him to ICCRC so he can get a taste of his own blood

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
This is exactly why I ditched my consultant. Before getting ITA, I had informed them that I got a new baby and that they should update my application along with the POF amount. They only updated the POF amount. I called them later confirming whether they added my daughter or not, and they said YES. Everything was going slow with them so I created a new GCKey and moved my application. I saw many mistakes like not adding my daughter to the application at all, wrong permanent address, not declaring my second travel document.

I now handle my own application and have already submitted. Hell with them.

I hope the case officer sympathies and reopens the case.

Punjamkalkal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
This is exactly why I ditched my consultant. Before getting ITA, I had informed them that I got a new baby and that they should update my application along with the POF amount. They only updated the POF amount. I called them later confirming whether they added my daughter or not, and they said YES. Everything was going slow with them so I created a new GCKey and moved my application. I saw many mistakes like not adding my daughter to the application at all, wrong permanent address, not declaring my second travel document.

I now handle my own application and have already submitted. Hell with them.

I hope the case officer sympathies and reopens the case.
Did you get a refund?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

Do not loose hope...I am fairly positive they will re-open your case....
But as others suggested - kick off the agent...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019