+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION REFUSED THEN APPLIED- RECONSIDERATION - NOW IN PROCESS AGAIN.

lion.heart

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
AOR Received.
In Process March 2012 then decision Made August 2012 reconsideration August 2012.. In Process Again october 2012
Med's Request
not now
Dear Seniors !!

I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE PLEASE HELP...

I'm FSW MI1 prejune Applicant my VO is sydney noc 0213..My Application was refused in August 2012.. I have worked in IT company in India between 2005 to 2008 then i moved to Australia on work visa.. My Indian Employer shut down his company in 2011 but i was not aware about this when Vo tried to varify my work experience from my work place they found that there is no such company in that name thats why they have rejected my case.. i have sent my reconsideration letter to my VO with additional document evidence of that company's registration and statement from my employer that my work experience is genuine and company is closed Now..
So after two months of my reconsideration letter my e-cas status changed from Decision Made to In Process from last four weeks...
Till the date I have sent 3 E-mail enquiries to VO to know my exact status but they are not answering me...
So, guyz!! what do you think they have accepted my reconsideration request??? if yes then why VO is not replying me ..
Please advice what should i do now.. should i wait for more weeks ?? should i apply for gcms??
Please reply!!
Many thanx in Advance...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
If your ECAS status went from Decision Made after you received a rejection, back in In Process, then they certainly seemed to have reopened your case for consideration.

This doesn't necessarily follow that they have accepted the work experience as genuine, since they may simply be re-investigating, so I would keep your hopes fairly neutral at the moment. Wish you the best of luck, but nothing you can really do now but wait for them to reach another decision.

You have to consider this from a visa officer's point of view. Let's say I wanted to forge some work experience I didn't have, I don't think it would take a great detail of research to find an IT company which closed down several years ago, and forge a work experience letter. Then if they tried to verify it they couldn't anyway.

I am not remotely saying you've done this, but some people undoubtedly have, so it's down to the visa officer discretion to give the benefit of the doubt.
On the one hand they are opening themselves to fraud if they accept work experience for companies which have closed down and cannot be verified. On the other hand it's very unfair on people who did genuinely work there to dismiss their work experience. So it's certainly a tricky decision for a visa officer to make.

Do you have any way of contacting your former manager so they can explain the situation if needed?

Best of luck,
Wayne.

lion.heart

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
AOR Received.
In Process March 2012 then decision Made August 2012 reconsideration August 2012.. In Process Again october 2012
Med's Request
not now
Cappuccino said:
If your ECAS status went from Decision Made after you received a rejection, back in In Process, then they certainly seemed to have reopened your case for consideration.

This doesn't necessarily follow that they have accepted the work experience as genuine, since they may simply be re-investigating, so I would keep your hopes fairly neutral at the moment. Wish you the best of luck, but nothing you can really do now but wait for them to reach another decision.

You have to consider this from a visa officer's point of view. Let's say I wanted to forge some work experience I didn't have, I don't think it would take a great detail of research to find an IT company which closed down several years ago, and forge a work experience letter. Then if they tried to verify it they couldn't anyway.

I am not remotely saying you've done this, but some people undoubtedly have, so it's down to the visa officer discretion to give the benefit of the doubt.
On the one hand they are opening themselves to fraud if they accept work experience for companies which have closed down and cannot be verified. On the other hand it's very unfair on people who did genuinely work there to dismiss their work experience. So it's certainly a tricky decision for a visa officer to make.

Do you have any way of contacting your former manager so they can explain the situation if needed?

Best of luck,
Wayne.

[/quote

Hi wayne
Thanks a lot for your opinion..
My ecas status was decision made before In Process.. And when i sent my reconsideration letter to VO that time i also forwarded the contact details of my manager and other administrative staff.. Plus i have attached the licence copies of the companies registration with request letter that they can verify the history detail of the company through govt. Of commerce India's website.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
lion.heart said:
Dear Seniors !!

I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE PLEASE HELP...

I'm FSW MI1 prejune Applicant my VO is sydney noc 0213..My Application was refused in August 2012.. I have worked in IT company in India between 2005 to 2008 then i moved to Australia on work visa.. My Indian Employer shut down his company in 2011 but i was not aware about this when Vo tried to varify my work experience from my work place they found that there is no such company in that name thats why they have rejected my case.. i have sent my reconsideration letter to my VO with additional document evidence of that company's registration and statement from my employer that my work experience is genuine and company is closed Now..
So after two months of my reconsideration letter my e-cas status changed from Decision Made to In Process from last four weeks...
Till the date I have sent 3 E-mail enquiries to VO to know my exact status but they are not answering me...
So, guyz!! what do you think they have accepted my reconsideration request??? if yes then why VO is not replying me ..
Please advice what should i do now.. should i wait for more weeks ?? should i apply for gcms??
Please reply!!
Many thanx in Advance...
Hi dear
Did you get any response on your profile
R they working on your profile