+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application recvd and medicals, what happened to in process?

enna00

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Just looked at the application for Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on....
Medical results have been received.

what happened to in process did anyone also experience this, is this normal? is there any other forum posts someone can relate me to, and is cic website still having glitches.

ManyaPR

Nov 22, 2011
Hi enna00,

I am in the same boat as you. I searched a bit on the internet and found out that it is OK. I think we would move on to "In Process" in the near future (although I'm not sure how soon/late that would be).

Cheers,
ManyaPR

R

ryanmoris29

@Enna,

Usually, the medicals are sent by the DMP doctor with whom you would have done your medicals. What you would have sent is just a notification that you have underwent the medicals also.

And what " application recvd and medicals" means, VO has got your medicals from the DMP.

ManyaPR

Nov 22, 2011
enna00 said:
what's even stranger is that i sent in the medicals with the application is this what you did?
Yes, I had sent in the medical exam receipt (only) along with my application. As ryanmoris29 pointed out, the actual results must have been sent to CPC-M by the DMP who had conducted my medical exam.

Thanks,
ManyaPR

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi i am in the same boat and my medical result have been recived for like 4 month now and nothing is change till now i am steel weiting i wich good luck for all here

enna00

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
ManyaPR said:
Hi enna00,

I am in the same boat as you. I searched a bit on the internet and found out that it is OK. I think we would move on to "In Process" in the near future (although I'm not sure how soon/late that would be).

Cheers,
ManyaPR
yes your right ty :)