+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Received to Decision Made directly

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Our Sponsorship application went from Application Received to Decision Made directly or within a span of 18 hrs. I checked the status on 7th Aug 2am it was Application received for PA. At 9pm it shows Decision made. No emails after Medical request.

Could this be a refusal? has anyone seen this before? I am planning to call IRCC 1st thing tomorrow, but its a pretty haunted Sunday for us. Any suggestions are welcome.

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Our Sponsorship application went from Application Received to Decision Made directly or within a span of 18 hrs. I checked the status on 7th Aug 2am it was Application received for PA. At 9pm it shows Decision made. No emails after Medical request.

Could this be a refusal? has anyone seen this before? I am planning to call IRCC 1st thing tomorrow, but its a pretty haunted Sunday for us. Any suggestions are welcome.
when did you send the application? I wouldn’t over think this. Usually it takes a day or sofrom what ecas might show to getting the email. They could have just made adecision for approval as a sponsor for you. Is there any reason why your PA would be inadmissible to Canada?

Reactions: yourfather

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Assuming there's nothing unusual with your application, I would just wait, call IRCC tomorrow as planned, and assume this is noting serious. Maybe the decision made status is wrong / premature and they'll fix it. Sometimes that happens.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the response, Our timeline below. The application is pretty straight forward, except for two TRV refusals in 2020. 1st marriage and both are banking professionals, called the automated line and it says BGC in progress.

PM from India
App sent: Dec 1st 2020
AOR: Feb 13th 2021
Bio not required
Sponsor DM: Feb 14th
Med Request: Feb 15th
Med updated: Feb 23rd
App Received for PA: Jun 28th
PA DM: Aug 07th

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the response, Our timeline below. The application is pretty straight forward, except for two TRV refusals in 2020. 1st marriage and both are banking professionals, called the automated line and it says BGC in progress.

PM from India
App sent: Dec 1st 2020
AOR: Feb 13th 2021
Bio not required
Sponsor DM: Feb 14th
Med Request: Feb 15th
Med updated: Feb 23rd
App Received for PA: Jun 28th
PA DM: Aug 07th
It might just be a wrong status in that case. Or maybe a fast positive decision?

I'm assuming you declared the two TRV refusals in the application (along with any other potential refusals to other countries).

If IRCC intends to refuse an application, there's almost always a PFL before a decision is made. There's only no PFL if there's a clear inadmissibility issue which it doesn't sound like it applies to you.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
It might just be a wrong status in that case. Or maybe a fast positive decision?

I'm assuming you declared the two TRV refusals in the application (along with any other potential refusals to other countries).

If IRCC intends to refuse an application, there's almost always a PFL before a decision is made. There's only no PFL if there's a clear inadmissibility issue which it doesn't sound like it applies to you.
Both TRV refusals were disclosed. So we are also except from Biometrics due to that. No other visa refusals for us. So I guess I should just wait for a day and call IRCC. Many thanks for your time

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020

Congratulations.

Just call IRCC to confirm.
This is normal.
In my case same thing happened but time between application received and Decision made was 2 weeks,
I got passport request recently but in GCKEY account it is still showing in process.