Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Passport Req..
August 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 17,2012
LANDED..........
Sept 18, 2012
Hi, guys, my case is transfered to seattle this morning. I am in vancouver.

ElwinZ

Apr 7, 2012
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-03-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2011
Med's Done....
02-10-2011
Passport Req..
OMG Not YEEEEET
sim24 said:
So only me and sharru left with no updates, no transer!!! :(
Me neither,dude. I applied 2011 March. I am in Montreal

dothk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo--> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-28-2011
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
27-09-2011
Passport Req..
21-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2012
LANDED..........
01-09-2012
ElwinZ said:
Me neither,dude. I applied 2011 March. I am in Montreal
Same here. No update from them.......I am a march applicant too. I live in Calgary.

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
sim/sharuu - looks like these guys are transferring a lot to other visa offices... :(

sim24

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
09-09-2011 (fingerprints)
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09-09-2011
File Transfer...
04-17-2012 to LA
Med's Request
09-09-2011
Med's Done....
09-30-2011
Passport Req..
06-19-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2012
sicilian85 said:
sim/sharuu - looks like these guys are transferring a lot to other visa offices... :(
Honestly don't even know what to expect anymore, they are so random!

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well guys, to those of you whose files were transferred to Seattle together with me, I just want to let you guys know that I received my PPR today.:)

The instructions are a little hard to follow, but I think I will be sending my passport(s) with FedEx. I have an old one and one that was recently issued with a longer date of validity.

It took about two months to hear from them after the file transfer so I hope that you will also receive your PPR. You would all think that I can relax now, but I won't be able to until I receive back my passport with the Visa in it. :-[

Arora17

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
30-09-2011
sask28 said:
Well guys, to those of you whose files were transferred to Seattle together with me, I just want to let you guys know that I received my PPR today.:)

The instructions are a little hard to follow, but I think I will be sending my passport(s) with FedEx. I have an old one and one that was recently issued with a longer date of validity.

It took about two months to hear from them after the file transfer so I hope that you will also receive your PPR. You would all think that I can relax now, but I won't be able to until I receive back my passport with the Visa in it. :-[
COngrats!!
Good to See that u Finally got ur PPR ,
Atleast v have something to refer to and some kind of timeline.
BTW ever since it was transferred, did they ask you for any additional documents?

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
sask28 said:

Please please relax now Sask. You deserve it. This is brilliant news for you. I'm worried about how happy I get when other people on this site gets their PPR, if I get my PPR I'm going to actually freak out and collapse.

Where are you sending your passport to?

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fenster said:
Please please relax now Sask. You deserve it. This is brilliant news for you. I'm worried about how happy I get when other people on this site gets their PPR, if I get my PPR I'm going to actually freak out and collapse.

Where are you sending your passport to?
Thanks Fenster :)

No, I wasn't asked for any additional documents since the transfer. True to what other Seattle transferees have said, I have to send it to Seattle, that's the only address that was mentioned in the e-mail notification. And I have 30 Days to sent the entire package, compared to the 60 or 90 days that other applicants were given to send theirs. Plus I have to include a letter of employment which I'm hoping my employer can issue to me today.

I think my heart almost expanded when I actually saw the subject of the e-mail saying "Passport Required". I'm still hoping that I'm just not dreaming the whole thing up.

I hope that the rest of you will also receive your PPRs soon. :)

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sask28 said:
Thanks Fenster :)

No, I wasn't asked for any additional documents since the transfer. True to what other Seattle transferees have said, I have to send it to Seattle, that's the only address that was mentioned in the e-mail notification. And I have 30 Days to sent the entire package, compared to the 60 or 90 days that other applicants were given to send theirs. Plus I have to include a letter of employment which I'm hoping my employer can issue to me today.

I think my heart almost expanded when I actually saw the subject of the e-mail saying "Passport Required". I'm still hoping that I'm just not dreaming the whole thing up.

I hope that the rest of you will also receive your PPRs soon. :)
Congrats sask...That was a long time coming!

Your passport being changed shouldnt be a problem...as long as it is valid which it is. Staple both passports together and write them a note clarifying it.

Enjoy PPR and do not worryy!

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
sicilian85 said:
They sent you a letter in May 2011 ?? But you said they sent letter in Feb ?? I would say just send then an email and let them know that you didn't receive any letter as per ecas. You should have done that before itself, else it will delay your processing time. Probably they might need additional documents on your PR case.
READ THIS AND ADVISE ME ALLMEMBERS

This regards your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Federal Skilled
Worker class. The assessment of your application is now complete and based on the information
submitted, you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in this class.
Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign
national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become
economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations prescribes the Federal
Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent
residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Pursuant to the Immigrant and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants
are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in
subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able
to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s
official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.
Your application was assessed based on the occupations in which you requested assessment:
1122-Professional occupations in business management consulting and 0631-Restaurant and Food
Service Managers. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:
MAXIMUM
POSSIBLE
AGE 10 10
EDUCATION 20 25
FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY 6 16
SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY 0 8
EXPERIENCE 21 21
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 0 10
ADAPTABILITY 9 10
TOTAL 66 100
Please note that you were awarded the highest possible units of assessment under the IRPA
Regulations, based on the information that you have submitted. Had you met the current passmark, the
information you have provided would have been subject to further verification. You have not obtained
sufficient points to demonstrate, pursuant to Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations, your ability to
become economically established in Canada, the minimum requirement currently being 67 points.
Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permits an officer to substitute their evaluation of the
likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded are not a
sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the concurrence of a second officer. Your case
was considered under this section. Your application however did not contain satisfactory evidence to
support the use of substitution of evaluation. As a result, your application was not forwarded to the
program manager for consideration.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply
to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall
be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible
and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated,
references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
Following an examination of your application, you do not meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained above. Your application has therefore been refused.
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements
to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more
about your options, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Yours sincerely,

imrankhan1

Feb 19, 2012
imrankhan1 said:
MY ECASE IS DECISION MADE.THEY SAID THEY HAVE MAILED ME A LATTER IN FEB 2012 BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY LATTER YET.MY STATUS IS THIS

We received your application for permanent residence on March 31, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 3, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 31, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

NOW HOW I CAN GET THAT LATTER WHICH THEY SENT TO ME.
AND WHAT COULD BE IN THAT LATTER.
THANKS
This regards your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Federal Skilled
Worker class. The assessment of your application is now complete and based on the information
submitted, you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in this class.
Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign
national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become
economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations prescribes the Federal
Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent
residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Pursuant to the Immigrant and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants
are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in
subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able
to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s
official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.
Your application was assessed based on the occupations in which you requested assessment:
1122-Professional occupations in business management consulting and 0631-Restaurant and Food
Service Managers. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:
MAXIMUM
POSSIBLE
AGE 10 10
EDUCATION 20 25
FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY 6 16
SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY 0 8
EXPERIENCE 21 21
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT 0 10
ADAPTABILITY 9 10
TOTAL 66 100
Please note that you were awarded the highest possible units of assessment under the IRPA
Regulations, based on the information that you have submitted. Had you met the current passmark, the
information you have provided would have been subject to further verification. You have not obtained
sufficient points to demonstrate, pursuant to Subsection 75(1) of the IRPA Regulations, your ability to
become economically established in Canada, the minimum requirement currently being 67 points.
Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permits an officer to substitute their evaluation of the
likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded are not a
sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the concurrence of a second officer. Your case
was considered under this section. Your application however did not contain satisfactory evidence to
support the use of substitution of evaluation. As a result, your application was not forwarded to the
program manager for consideration.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply
to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall
be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible
and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated,
references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
Following an examination of your application, you do not meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained above. Your application has therefore been refused.
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements
to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more
about your options, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Yours sincerely,

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
@Imrankhan1

First of all, I'm sorry your application got rejected mate....hopefully you can get luckier next time.

I am not a professional at all but I reckon this paragraph is probably the most important one (i've taken out some of the technical talk)

You have not obtained
sufficient points to demonstrate your ability to become economically established in Canada,
the minimum requirement currently being 67 points. Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permits
an officer to substitute their evaluation of the likelihood to become economically established in Canada
if the number of points awarded are not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become
economically established in Canada. Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the
concurrence of a second officer. Your case was considered under this section. Your application however
did not contain satisfactory evidence to support the use of substitution of evaluation. As a result, your
application was not forwarded to the program manager for consideration.

What I reckon is the problem, is that since you have no job arranged for yourself, they are concerned that you will not be able to support yourself financially once you arrive here. Usually having a job offer is very important in trying to immigrate as far as I know. There are smarter people on this site who could tell you more about your case I'm sure. As they say in the mail though, there are other methods of immigrating to Canada. Best of luck dude :)

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
sask28 said:

YAY !!! congrats sask :) thats good news for one of the 'S'.. haha... dont worry till you receive your passports.... everything will be fine :D

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sicilian85 said:
YAY !!! congrats sask :) thats good news for one of the 'S'.. haha... dont worry till you receive your passports.... everything will be fine :D
Thanks! I am going to send my documents by registered mail since I don't have a Fed Ex account and they don't accept Xpresspost or UPS. I just hope that when they return my passports it will all be intact and nothing will be lost.