+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application received by cic on 28th Jun 18, still awaiting AOR

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
Application received by cic on 28th Jun 18, but I am still awaiting AOR. I dont see anything under 'applications pending' section after I logged into cic. I am worried that cic mail might have got lost. I was wondering if there is anyway I can check on whether CIC has assigned AOR or its still pending?

tracey321

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
You won't receive and AOR until CIC opens the application and its filled out correctly if not they will return the application instructing how to correct errors. You just need to wait it's still early you will not be able to check application status until you receive AOR.

Reactions: yokulkarni

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
Application received since 24 May and no AOR.
it's been 3 months that I have no news. I called the agent told me to wait until the end of August so he can create a ticket

Reactions: yokulkarni

yokulkarni

Mar 5, 2015
Application received since 24 May and no AOR.
it's been 3 months that I have no news. I called the agent told me to wait until the end of August so he can create a ticket
ok thanks, so seems i might have to wait until end of sep before ticket gets created..

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I understand the anxiety... and would like to highlight the following;

1. Some people receive their AORs after 120 + days.

2. Getting AOR ‘late’ compared to others doesn’t mean that they will take the test, get DM or take the oath before you.

3. We should assume that clerks and agents have to go on vacation like everyone else. So, most summer applicants will get their AORs in September.

4. Most people complete the process under 10 months. So, be encouraged!

Reactions: kyogesh and Kya123

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
I understand the anxiety... and would like to highlight the following;

1. Some people receive their AORs after 120 + days.

2. Getting AOR ‘late’ compared to others doesn’t mean that they will take the test, get DM or take the oath before you.

3. We should assume that clerks and agents have to go on vacation like everyone else. So, most summer applicants will get their AORs in September.

4. Most people complete the process under 10 months. So, be encouraged!
Hope we gonna receive it soon.
it's stressful not to know if your application is correct or has been lost

Reactions: kyogesh