+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/Profile Updated -- Ghost Update on Profile

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, how is your application progress coming up? Do you have any deadline for enrolling into your course for the winter intake?
It's all quite now. I have seen many folks BVL/PPR getting update in two weeks timeframe after medical Update. So waiting patiently for the time to pass. I have already enrolled and attending classes online. What about you?

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
It's all quite now. I have seen many folks BVL/PPR getting update in two weeks timeframe after medical Update. So waiting patiently for the time to pass. I have already enrolled and attending classes online. What about you?
It's good that you enrolled and started studying. I hope you get your decision soon. Yes, you are right. I have seen some students receiving PPR in less than 2-3 months of their application submission. In my case, I can't attend online classes, as I am into PhD program. I need to be on the campus to register and start my studies. Since my enrolment deadline passed already, I am just hoping that things should move smoothly.

kaggarwa

Dec 30, 2020
Submitted application on 5th June.
22 July eligibility review started

Just logged in account and status was changed from submitted to Application/Profile Updated. But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to Submitted again.

Any thoughts? Or anyone faced similar situation?
Did you get an update the next day based on some of the comments in the thread?

Amanbajwa26

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, I applied for Canada study permit on 27th August 2020 and I also got 7 ghost updates but nothing got changed not Even medical is updated.i got seventh ghost update on 2nd Feb but no update till now

Last edited:

shar24

May 30, 2021
I MET THE EXACTLY SAME SITUATION!!! A few days ago my status also turned to " Application/Profile updated" and then was back to "Submitted". I applied on 14th Aug. Im so scared cuz it was my second time of applying!! ahhh!!
Did u get ppr ??

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
My parents reapplied for visitor visa on the 10th of September 2021 and biometrics were already done for the 1st application which was submitted on the 5th July. I recieved an email yesterday that there are changes in the application status but no changes and today I got a ghost update in my application as Application updated. So what does this mean any good news or bad?

syedarham1995

Apr 6, 2019
Submitted application on 5th June.
22 July eligibility review started

Just logged in account and status was changed from submitted to Application/Profile Updated. But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to Submitted again.

Any thoughts? Or anyone faced similar situation?
Salam Ahmed! I had a similar experience today. Could you please update on how it went for you after this?

Best Regards,
Arham

alfredbink

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
PGWP from 100% online study expired on 31st Dec. They have recently extended it to August. Now most of the student visa's should be processed. What you are seeing in form of ghost update is a prep for it.