+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/Profile Updated -- Ghost Update on Profile

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Status updated to Approved 8th January
Counterfoil details updated on GC Key 8th January
Waiting for passport delivery to me
HI, thanks for your update. Your timeline shows you are almost done with your study permit process. Well done! I just would like ask you few questions, so that I can use your answer to make some guess in regard to my application. Do you mind saying about what is your study program i.e. bachelors/masters/PhD, and where was your study permit application processed, India or abroad? Thanks in advance!

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
HI, thanks for your update. Your timeline shows you are almost done with your study permit process. Well done! I just would like ask you few questions, so that I can use your answer to make some guess in regard to my application. Do you mind saying about what is your study program i.e. bachelors/masters/PhD, and where was your study permit application processed, India or abroad? Thanks in advance!
Thank you!

1. Flight training
2. New Delhi, India

Reactions: Naresh_PlantSci

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
You're welcome. I just want to ask you also about ghost update. Did you see these updates while your application was under review? I found two ghost updates in my GCKey portal, yesterday and today exactly at the same time. Did it happen to you as well?
Yeah! This happened a lot. Just means someone working on your application.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I also saw ghost update in my application half an HR back. Probably someone is working. Let's hope to see a decision soon.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Application on 18th Oct
Biometric on 10th Dec
Start of Reviewing eligibility on 11th Dec
Medical Passed on 14th Jan
Application type is Non Sds
India

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
What are your timelines?
Here is mine.
Study permit application submitted (online): 17 October 2020
Visa category: Regular
Biometrics submission and update in GCkey: 08 December 2020
Medical exam submitted (Bangalore): 10 December 2020
Medical exam passed: 21 December 2020
Currently at eligibility review since 21 December 2020 and background check for a long time.
Ghost update 1: January 13, 2021
Ghost update 2: January 14, 2021