+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Application/profile status: Cancelled" AND Final decision: Not Started"

Aug 23, 2016
Hello,
I have made an application online thru my CIC account of my GCkey on 9th August 2016 and made online payment for full family 4 persons application.
I got message on 16th August for Passport submission to the Canadian High Commission.
I have submitted our passport on 16th August 2016 same day, on 25th August 2016 i check my account there is "Application/profile status: Cancelled" AND Final decision: Not Started".
I want to know what does mean of this update on my CIC account ?

As per my passport request letter detailed as Below:

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport."

I couldn't understand that, after passport request and submitted our passport then Status showing like this "Application/profile status: Cancelled" AND Final decision: Not Started"

Anyone can help for this ?