+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Processing Time

nafez.rafee

Dec 12, 2017
Hello Altruists,

I have submitted my study permit application from Dhaka VFS on 5th of November 2019. After normal processing time was over which is typically 5 weeks as mentioned in website, I have went for a case specific inquiry for the delay.

Their reply was “ your application is pending officer review “

One of my friends also send an inquiry for himself and their reply was “ your application is currently being reviewed for secondary clearances”

So my question is in which stage my application is stuck to in? Should I be worried? My classes will start from 3rd January 2019. University of Windsor. Meng Electrical.

Please guys if you know something anything regarding this issue do share your experience. Thank you.

Will225

Dec 18, 2018
Hello Altruists,

I have submitted my study permit application from Dhaka VFS on 5th of November 2019. After normal processing time was over which is typically 5 weeks as mentioned in website, I have went for a case specific inquiry for the delay.

Their reply was “ your application is pending officer review “

One of my friends also send an inquiry for himself and their reply was “ your application is currently being reviewed for secondary clearances”

So my question is in which stage my application is stuck to in? Should I be worried? My classes will start from 3rd January 2019. University of Windsor. Meng Electrical.

Please guys if you know something anything regarding this issue do share your experience. Thank you.
Please how did you send an enquiry to them?

Feb 17, 2018
I have the same issue like u. I applied for Windsor college on 3rd November for January 2019 intake and still waiting for Decision. So I think we have to wait until decision that's the only solution.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
please help , mjhe online me form upload krna ni arahe yar , kese kro , i mean maine bank statement k 20 page scan kie and isko aik file krde phr maine propery ke 15 page scan kie and aik file krde to yeah 2 alag alag file hogae but wahan per bs aik uplod horahe h , dosre krta hu to phele hat jate hai and agr in dono ko merge krta ho to to aik file ban jate h 35 pages ke like 1 s le kar 20 tk statement then use ke neche se propery document to aese yar aur dowucmwnt b hai to yeah to aik file me itne cheze ajaege like total 1 s 50 pages hojaege to office kese find krega konse chez konse number per hai ? Please urgent help need or provide your num plz

Feb 17, 2018
hello Sattar, find on google for Pdf Element Pro 6 software for combining and then compress file and then make sure that file must be 4 mb size to upload.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Kindlt help me how to upload documents , i mean i have scan 20 pages of differrnt supporting documents and merge them then i scan 15 pages of propery and merge them , then i scan 12 page of bank statement and make them 1 file , so now question arise is that i am uploding all these in "prove of financiail support" option but at that place i cant upload 3 file they are asking one file but there are 3 different file , 1st one is 20 pages , 2nd one is 15 pages , 3rd one is 12 pages , how could i upload all these ? If i merge all them together it would br 47 pages pdf file then how visa office could find that from where bank statement is starting ? From where propery documetns start ? Help please stuck

Feb 17, 2018
ya u have to upload separately, like in passport section u scan all passport page and them merge all then compress it and make size upto 4 mb then upload. so do all for all sections as i said.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Yeah but there is option "proof of financial support" so i need to ask that here how can i upload files seprately like i have 3 properties on my name , so i upload 3 different file or i have to merge all of them?
Secondly here i have to uplod bank statement as well , then how to upload that as well , should i merge all like prorrties document + bank statement ? Dont u thnk that it will mess up like how office going to find where is specifcie documents? Help pleaase

Feb 17, 2018
dear its simple that u make first page thats shows financial summary in word file. write all sequence wise statement name then merge it all. so when they open ur financial file they find first page financial summary and then all sequence files.