Application photos

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
10 photos of the couple
10 photos of the couple with friends/family

Is this a good ratio? Should we have more photos of just ourselves?

Colinhsn

Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton, AB
Should be fine. My lawyer had us do 5 photos of just us 2 (incl. wedding), and 15 with friends/family to show that our marriage (since it was recent) was genuine and that our friends and family knew about us.

Reactions: Alexn

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
10 photos of the couple

Different events, different times that shows closeness between you two works. Also, family matters.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
10 photos of the couple

It should be okay, just have pictures that were taken in different occasions/places/time, including wedding of course

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Sounds fine. I know they like to see photos where the both of you are with close friends/family because it adds to the evidence that you are in a genuine relationship because others are aware of it and have met your spouse. So I don't think you need more photos of the two of you alone. Make sure to include a wedding one.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
10 photos of the couple

I included on the package screenshots of our Instagrams accounts with the photos, it showed different dates and reactions of our contacts. And different photos taken with his family in Canada and with mine in Mexico. I did not had a ratio, just picked special moments as family reunions or special events like aniversaries.

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
Sounds fine. I know they like to see photos where the both of you are with close friends/family because it adds to the evidence that you are in a genuine relationship because others are aware of it and have met your spouse. So I don't think you need more photos of the two of you alone. Make sure to include a wedding one.
We are not married yet. But we have been together for 7+ years so we have plenty of photographic evidence. My troubles were choosing what photos to send, but I'm going to add some more with family/friends!