Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/10/2010
Okay, so I'm a little bit confused. From reading posts on here, it seems most everyone has been asked to send it like 4 or 5 immigration sized photos of themselves with their application for Sponsorship. Last night, I was flicking through the notes that came with my application, and on mine, it says I only need to send in two.

Are the requirements different based on where you're applying from such as Inland/outland? We're applying inland from Vancouver, and although I know I should just follow what the application notes say, I'm a little worried that I may have to re-send new photos if they do nned more than it says we do in the notes.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
It may very well be based off where you are applying from. but not sending sufficient photos, or anything else that would be required in your application, may add extra time to your case being processed, if you are asked to send them in later, so just to be safe instead of taking 2 pics just get 5 taken.
I sent 6 even though they wanted 5 just in case one was lost or damaged.
not taking any chances :)

hope this helps

Misplaced Brit

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/10/2010
Thanks. I actually had 8 immigration photos taken just on Friday evening, because some were needed for my medical on Saturday morning. The medical only needed three of them though so I do have 5 left. I think I'll just send all 5 of them to be safe. At least that way, my application won't be delayed due to them needing more.

I've heard of people sending in too many and then being given the surplus back at their interview. If they try to give me mine back, I'll tell them to use them for dart practice or something cuz I look so terribly shocking on them LOL!

But yes, that does help! Thanks!