+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application package questions

ivonnewriter

Sep 9, 2022
Hi! I'll be submitting my citizenship application and I have a few questions.

1. When submitting your passport photocopies, do you also make copies of the front and back (cover) of your passport?

2. When I'm filling the form on Acrobat (for mac), in the income tax filing part, the years for the period I'm filling it are not showing, so I don't know if they go from most recent to oldest, or from oldest to newest (Check the image of what I'm talking about). Will this populate once I finish it? Acrobat is not giving me the option to add the years in these fields.

Thanks for the help you may give me!

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi! I'll be submitting my citizenship application and I have a few questions.

1. When submitting your passport photocopies, do you also make copies of the front and back (cover) of your passport?

2. When I'm filling the form on Acrobat (for mac), in the income tax filing part, the years for the period I'm filling it are not showing, so I don't know if they go from most recent to oldest, or from oldest to newest (Check the image of what I'm talking about). Will this populate once I finish it? Acrobat is not giving me the option to add the years in these fields.

Thanks for the help you may give me!
1. Not needed..all pages inside including biographic info and visa/stamp pages including blank pages

2. I actually faced the exact same issue...you have to enter the "to" date from your physical presence calculator in the application form...the form automatically recognizes the date and auto populates the previous 5 tax years...

So just enter the date in the form (I can't remember which section..it's the part where it asks u for the dates u have in the calculator)

Reactions: ivonnewriter