+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application number not received for PR application received in November starting

InderRana

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Dear all,
I am starting this thread to share information and views on the generation of Application number for PR.

My brother's duly filled application was accepted on 4th Nov. '14
Since then there has been no update so far, not even the Application number has been generated.

Please share your opinion and suggestions.
Best Regards,
Inder

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
InderRana said:
Dear all,
I am starting this thread to share information and views on the generation of Application number for PR.

My brother's duly filled application was accepted on 4th Nov. '14
Since then there has been no update so far, not even the Application number has been generated.

Please share your opinion and suggestions.
Best Regards,
Inder
Hi Inder,

Has CIC charged application fees for your brother? If not then its better to contact CIC call centre and they might be able to assist you. Sometimes if the application is incomplete then CIC send application pack with normal post and that take around 3-4 months to reach us.

InderRana

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
stayblessed said:
Hi Inder,

Has CIC charged application fees for your brother? If not then its better to contact CIC call centre and they might be able to assist you. Sometimes if the application is incomplete then CIC send application pack with normal post and that take around 3-4 months to reach us.
Hello,
Yes, the application fee has already been charged by cic, the payments were made. But no reply since they have received and accepted the application.
How can we contact cic from india. The contact number mentioned can be called from within Canada only.

Regards,
Inder

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
InderRana said:
Hello,
Yes, the application fee has already been charged by cic, the payments were made. But no reply since they have received and accepted the application.
How can we contact cic from india. The contact number mentioned can be called from within Canada only.

Regards,
Inder
No you can dial it from India also but I highly doubt they would assist with status of application. The best option is to order GCMS notes that will help u understand whts happening with your application. I believe your aplication is still awaiting review of visa officer then only they would sent your file no and PER.

All the best