+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Number not displayed in GC Key

juneng16

Apr 7, 2023
I'm having the same problem and I also submitted April 6, 2023. No application number or submission confirmation. Just the confirmation of online transmission :( Please update me when you have something new

RK_NPL

Apr 6, 2023
I informed my agent and he told that its just a technical error and need to be report via gc key account. He reported and today morning April 8 , i got my application number and submission confirmation. No need to worry , this can be solved.

juneng16

Apr 7, 2023
I informed my agent and he told that its just a technical error and need to be report via gc key account. He reported and today morning April 8 , i got my application number and submission confirmation. No need to worry , this can be solved.
Sorry maybe a stupid question but did he raise the issue via web form? Can you let me know how to report this?

RK_NPL

Apr 6, 2023
Sorry maybe a stupid question but did he raise the issue via web form? Can you let me know how to report this?
No via webform, responding to web form may take longer. I suggest you to login your gc key account then go to view full application, scroll down below applicant information. There you can see report for error and mistake on this page. Then go ahead. But i believe this must be auto fixed within 48 hours.

juneng16

Apr 7, 2023
No via webform, responding to web form may take longer. I suggest you to login your gc key account then go to view full application, scroll down below applicant information. There you can see report for error and mistake on this page. Then go ahead. But i believe this must be auto fixed within 48 hours.
Thank you so much for the tip! Hope I can get my issue resolved as well

22past2

Nov 15, 2022
I am facing the same problem too. I applied on 6th April 2023 and Application number still not showing in ircc online account. I am also waiting for Submission confirmation. Is this normal? How long do i have to wait to receive all these updates?
I applied on the 6th as well, I didnt recieve an application number either, i sent an email and tried calling ircc but no response, only today morning around 1am i got the email with the confirmation submission and application number. So i guess you just have to wait a day or so more, in the meantime try to email ircc or report a problem at the bottom of the page when youre logged in